Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Discovered "Poppy Heads" biologicals Thaegoid-looking structures in gas cloud

Discovered "Poppy Heads" biologicals Thaegoid-looking structures in gas cloud

Greetings , commanders !

Me and a friend went to the reported gas clouds in Prai Hypoo KA-E C2 . We discovered strange entites , looking like barnacles and moving randomly by ejecting green liquids .

In my opinion , this could be a barnacle seed which lands on planets .
    What do you think of this , commanders ?

Great job, Commander!
    Could be larvae of barnacles, called Nauplius on Earth?

K...Ki...Kill it with fire!!!!

Good find.

You could have at least tried to give it a Latin Name, Poppyus Headyus for instance?

Was there any indication where they were going, or from what direction ?Were they moving the same direction or just random?

bring it on board, but keep it in the light... because... you know... they mostly come out at night... mostly.

P.S. barnacle seed - yeah, totally - nice thinking!

Nuke them in orbit. Its the only way to be sure

Spacefaring organisms!!! Panspermia confirmed!

I’m glad the clouds are already in the beta. Hopefully there’s one somewhere in the Pleiades.

Did it show up as a USS?

Anybody shot it already??

That's the first thing you guys do right?

I'd hate to be the one to say it, but could FD please stop putting new storyline/thargoid stuff in the beta?

I was in multicrew when I took those screenshots . I'm currently going myself to the location with lot of scanners , prospector limpets and a weapon.

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    I'd hate to be the one to say it, but could FD please stop putting new storyline/thargoid stuff in the beta?
    Oh, yeah. Good point, actually.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast