Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beyond - Chapter Four Livestreams (08.11.2018) New Ships

The Mamba is a very pretty little ship. I'm not very good at all this min/max stuff, but I'll be buying one of them there Mambas, taking it to the engineers, and seeing if I can make it go as fast as it looks.

Come on guys, ok the 2 ships announced where already known to all, so it was a kind off anti-climax, still don't forget the big quality improvement announced, attention irony mode off, "Lights indicator" that cool improvement.

o7

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    P.S. What a bunch of whingers in this thread eh?
    To which you've added another.

Originally Posted by PauloG01 View Post (Source)
    Come on guys, ok the 2 ships announced where already known to all, so it was a kind off anti-climax, still don't forget the big quality improvement announced, attention irony mode off, "Lights indicator" that cool improvement.

o7
    I don't have the lights on indicator - I just had to look for it after the livestream Maybe it is in the next beta update

Edit: I actually thought it to a good idea...

Originally Posted by Ratkatcher View Post (Source)
    I don't have the lights on indicator - I just had to look for it after the livestream Maybe it is in the next beta update

Edit: I actually thought it to a good idea...
    Well, it is dipped AND full beam

Not the best of livestreams I though.

Still the Mamba looks good. I definitely want one of those.

Originally Posted by dayrth View Post (Source)

Indeed, they will sit happily in my new fleet carrier, in solo mode. ... Oh, wait ...

We don't need more medium combat ships!

Instead of these 2 ships i would like to see new dedicated ships for mining or exploration and since i'm mainly a combat pilot i would love a new large combat ship!
    I mean a real large combat ship not a joke like the type-10, something comparable with a corvette.

How about a large ship with 3 huge and 2 medium hardpoints, slow but agile like the corvette?

Originally Posted by dayrth View Post (Source)

It can't have been too interesting a livestream when the greatest highlight of the show was watching one of the presenters crash

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011