Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mamba!

Originally Posted by Mr Cynical View Post (Source)
    It looks purty, but I'm not sure why the moans (and not just in here, please don't take this personally Dutch) about more 'combat' ships.

The thing with elite is that you can explore/mine/trade/mission run/pirate/fight with almost any ship.
    Play it your way, and use the ships for whatever you want to outside of their 'designed' role, it's much more fun.

I guarantee that if there ever is a new 'explorer' ship it won't just be used for that
    Agreed.

Also, to piggyback on this comment, and possibly stir the pot a little more, exploration is the easiest of all roles to outfit a ship for.

Does it come in black?

Originally Posted by Le-Betz View Post (Source)
    Does it come in black?
    It will eventually, for about tree fiddy ($3.50)

I noticed a couple of subtle things with the "introducing the Mamba" video.

1. The lighting as its revealed at the start, looks like the same shape as the Elite logo Nice touch.

2. There is a strange alien-like object that flies towards the camera at the very end of the video, on a trajectory toward the bottom left of the screen. I only noticed it when I watched it with headphones on loud but you can definitely see (and hear) it whizz past.

Originally Posted by Le-Betz View Post (Source)
    Does it come in black?
    If your reference is such that "BLACK" would relate to the snake named "BLACK MAMBA" Then you'd be incorrect, the snake known as Black Mamba is actually green in color. The inside of it's mouth is Black.

Why oh why do we have to get not 1 but 2 more medium ships again. For god sake come out with a new big boi combat ship that is better than the cutter and vette. Like this is getting old and aint no one wanna keep getting medium ships. I mean this is like the 6 or 8th medium ship released. Why cant there be a new big ship , i mean i know im not the only one who wants this and would love to have this.

Originally Posted by ThePunisher View Post (Source)
    Why oh why do we have to get not 1 but 2 more medium ships again. For god sake come out with a new big boi combat ship that is better than the cutter and vette. Like this is getting old and aint no one wanna keep getting medium ships. I mean this is like the 6 or 8th medium ship released. Why cant there be a new big ship , i mean i know im not the only one who wants this and would love to have this.
    Well....the
    Alliance Crusader should have been that big boy, but no...we got a ship that nobody and i mean NOBODY is flying. You see this whole situation is called "lack of imagination"

I don't think it'll run quite that hot though coming out of beta, just turning above a planet fried Adam's pants

Loving the fighter cockpit, twin pilot seats line astern. Makes me want to get in the Courier for some canyon buzzing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123