Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the fix in regarding desfending syustems from Thargoid attack?

Originally Posted by Rick Bravo View Post (Source)
    Well, Skye, after harry sent you to the rebuy screen and you had to pay that big bounty, you were noticeably absent for some time.
    You mean when I *let* him kill me. There was a lot of talk before the second half of the fight, because I first decided to not let him kill me and jumped away. But Harry talked me into it. To let AXI have something to cheer about after all their deaths to Truffle. Shall I pull up the logs of that conversation for you?

Also, I don't see where it's a shame to lose in a Pyhton against a better and more PvP-experienced pilot in an Anacaonda? We kill and sometimes we do get killed. That's part of the game we play.
    If you're looking for salt, you're at the wrong address, dude.^^

And I since you seem to worry about my finances so much.... well, I think I'm still somewhere at around 2bn cr all in all.
    So you really think I care about a 70m rebuy on a python? You good now?

....and just once in a while, there is this thing called RL, that just won't let me play the way I would love to - hence the abstinence sometimes. Don't know if you can relate to that one.

Funny what happens to you guys when you run into any ship equipped for PvP.
    You mean like these guys i.e.? or him?

his softness matches HALT much better.
    Can't you do better? c'mon. that was lazy. Do it better!

cheers!

"Let harry kill you", thats good. I'll have to remember that one. You did have a convenient vacation after you let harry kill you though....lol. I am sorry to hurt your ego but you and truffle don't rack up many kills on AXI, mostly noobs on their first scout hunt or crippled ships coming back from interceptor kills. That said, Truffle is a good pilot for an Fa on pilot who uses gimbals. He does surprisingly well. He is also quite liked at AXI. Everyone who has spoken to him, says he is a cool guy but you all don't enjoy truffles skills or reputation. Truffle, if I remember correctly, also posts when he is killed, which is respectable, however in an odd twist, he has now decided to copy AXI and drag interceptors to stations. Cute, but we did it first. I suppose imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

"Let harry kill you", thats good. I'll have to remember that one.
    Yes, if you don't know how to get away before someone kills you, you apparently still have a lot to learn.

You did have a convenient vacation after you let harry kill you though....lol.
    Working with my bands isn't what I'd call a "convenient vacation" but whatever fits your narrative, I guess.... *shrug*

I am sorry to hurt your ego but you and truffle don't rack up many kills on AXI, mostly noobs on their first scout hunt or crippled ships coming back from interceptor kills.
    Oh yeah totally lol My ego is so much hurt, I am literally LMAO how hard you are trying here to talk sh** about [HALT]. Usual AXI-behavior. Good thing I'm sick at home and do have time to waste, eh?!^^

That said, Truffle is a good pilot for an Fa on pilot who uses gimbals. He does surprisingly well.
    You mean like Harry? Yup, I second that.

Until they remove the 4 anti xeno weapons limit the whole Thargoid narrative is just another gimmick that isnt going to go anywhere. I like fighting goids, but FDEV tying one hand behind our back to combat the biggest threat to human existence is kind of strange.

Until they remove the 4 anti xeno weapons limit the whole Thargoid narrative is just another gimmick that isnt going to go anywhere. I like fighting goids, but FDEV tying one hand behind our back to combat the biggest threat to human existence is kind of strange
    Because we should lift the limit...get Huge Gauss/Plasma Chargers/Remote Release Flak...and make combat vs Thargoids be as boring and uninspiring as combat vs ordinary NPCs...Turning Interceptor Hunting into the new Scout Hunting (oh...just wracked up 100 kills best go and reload i'm running low on synthesis mats) is DEFINITELY the way to drive the Thargoid narrative...

Originally Posted by jasonbirder View Post (Source)
    Because we should lift the limit...get Huge Gauss/Plasma Chargers/Remote Release Flak...and make combat vs Thargoids be as boring and uninspiring as combat vs ordinary NPCs...Turning Interceptor Hunting into the new Scout Hunting (oh...just wracked up 100 kills best go and reload i'm running low on synthesis mats) is DEFINITELY the way to drive the Thargoid narrative...
    In all honestly Interceptor Hunting is already Scout hunting. I'm up to soloing Medusa now. They need to have wings of Goids. Right now it is only one of them or One Interceptor with some scouts. The Thargoid narrative is a tacked on feature right now that has taken back seat to other things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123