Thread: 50k Fuel Rat Art Contest: When a Rat Meets a Thargoid

Cool 50k Fuel Rat Art Contest: When a Rat Meets a Thargoid

Heads up creative Commanders!

The Artist Collective of the Fuel Rats launches it's first open Rat Art Contest in celebration of the Fuel Rats' 50,000th rescue.
    All Commanders across the Galaxy are invited to collect their quills and brushes and sketch up artwork along the line

"Fuel Rat Meets Thargoid"

Submission starts at November 19 with the presumed end of 3.3 beta, and ends on December 17, 3304. Post 'em in this thread after Nov 19 or send them to us through the fuelratart link.
    Our Post Rats are now eagerly awaiting to get their paws your submissions!

For the happy winners, Frontier has proposed gift codes, so expect a nice paintjob! Also, we throw in a real-life PVC badge that we will happily throw your way. And of course an entry in our Art Rat's cave.

[ Read more about the contest details ]

Note that we confirm all submissions. Forum submissions rep here counts as confirmation.

Cheers and \^o">
    Uvelius Sång
    FRACurator, Fuel Rat Artists Collective

Excellent stuff! Now linked from stickied "Best of Forum" thread.

Sagittarius Eye Bulletin on the FRAContest!

(Thanks Alec for pointing it out)

Excellent contest ! Do you have any requirements regarding the minimum size and the format of the artwork ?

Originally Posted by ian baristan View Post (Source)
    Excellent contest ! Do you have any requirements regarding the minimum size and the format of the artwork ?
    Rule of thumb: Which quality would cast the best light on your submission? Not asking for 1200 dpi and above, of course

So, blotted JPG compressions might probably not be the best of all ideas. As would be thumbnailish contributions with <75 dpi.
    Format: Any conventional universal web format would do so all our board rats can view it. JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, ASCII txt, you name it ...

Thanks Uvelius!

Please find here my submission: So where you want it buddy?
    Link to download:https://www.deviantart.com/ianbarist...uddy-773206114

Here's my entry.

Cool

One week to go, Rat artists! Get that ink dry!

Here's my entry.
    I was thinking to name it "Connection Error. Could not connect to the adjudication server." because that's why I had time to do it

Oh! That's excellent Florenus!