Thread: So... about Olorotitan.

So... about Olorotitan.

They're adding Olorotitan in the new DLC... not bad, not bad...

Quick question; will it be portrayed as a factually accurate quadruped like the Saurolophines? Or a silly looking obligate biped like the rest of the Lambeosaurines? Because I know I'd very much appreciate it if Olorotitan was the former... would very much appreciate it if all the Lambeosaurines were proper quadrupeds really *hint, hint*.

I think the way the Parasaurolophus walks around on it's hind legs looks kind of odd. Mots depictions show them quadrupedal. But I know it's based on the JP Parasaurolphus.

Originally Posted by DragonNTiger View Post (Source)
    They're adding Olorotitan in the new DLC... not bad, not bad...

Quick question; will it be portrayed as a factually accurate quadruped like the Saurolophines? Or a silly looking obligate biped like the rest of the Lambeosaurines? Because I know I'd very much appreciate it if Olorotitan was the former... would very much appreciate it if all the Lambeosaurines were proper quadrupeds really *hint, hint*.
    I canít agree enough with you.... they should all be quadrupedal... just maybe the lambeosaurines move around bipedaly more often than the saurolophines hopefully with the work on new AI and animation this will come soon