Thread: Cutscenes for JWE

Cutscenes for JWE

It would really be awesome , if there were cutscenes in the game , like raptor training scene, feeding dinosaurs by a worker. It would give it a feel of Jurassic world movie.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Moved to Ideas & Feature Requests Forum.

Originally Posted by ayushjain457 View Post (Source)
    It would really be awesome , if there were cutscenes in the game , like raptor training scene, feeding dinosaurs by a worker. It would give it a feel of Jurassic world movie.
    And even children playing with dinosaurs like stegosaurus, gillilimus, and also a feeding event for carnivores.

Yeah would be really great.

When reading this a scene came straight to my mind.

When starting the game, you go across the ocean and too the island = game begins

what if you went on the monorail already on the island and the gates opened, which are already seeable the game begins with the cutscene of when grey runs to the front or the monrail, the gates open, jurassic park music. Matanceros appears, cutscene ends.

you create the first dinosaur (Struthiomimus) and at the end of malcoms speech it goes to cutscene from fallen kingdom when he says "Welcome...... to jurassic World"

I agree these cutscenes throughout the entire game would be awesome.

as long as we can SKIP these cutscenes, I'm OK with them

Originally Posted by AcroCarnoRex View Post (Source)
    Yeah would be really great.

When reading this a scene came straight to my mind.

When starting the game, you go across the ocean and too the island = game begins

what if you went on the monorail already on the island and the gates opened, which are already seeable the game begins with the cutscene of when grey runs to the front or the monrail, the gates open, jurassic park music. Matanceros appears, cutscene ends.

you create the first dinosaur (Struthiomimus) and at the end of malcoms speech it goes to cutscene from fallen kingdom when he says "Welcome...... to jurassic World"

I agree these cutscenes throughout the entire game would be awesome.
    Originally Posted by 1v4n94 View Post (Source)
    as long as we can SKIP these cutscenes, I'm OK with them
    Nice idea