Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My latest Mandela Effect experience.

Like I say, I don't feel entitled to unquestioned belief.

Still, this is something I experienced and felt like sharing it.

I couldn't tell you if the blue radio ever really was real.

What I can tell you is that the memory feels no different to any other: I essentially cannot comprehend the suggestion that the radio was always red.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    A few years ago my folks got new cars.

Her partner's car now is also a red display.

I know for a fact it was blue before.
    I don't know if it's already been said but it's quite possible that there's a setting that can change the colour of the display.

What I can tell you is that the memory feels no different to any other: I essentially cannot comprehend the suggestion that the radio was always red.
    And you're sounding a bit like an episode of Night Vale... just saying

“In other news, a recent report suggests that things may not be as they seem.”

My car stereo has 2 colours, red or blue, and 2 brightness levels, bright or dim for 4 combinations total.

It's possible your family found the setting and changed it.
    Nothing unusual or "Mandela Effect" about it.

Originally Posted by Zenith View Post (Source)
    My car stereo has 2 colours, red or blue, and 2 brightness levels, bright or dim for 4 combinations total.

It's possible your family found the setting and changed it.
    Nothing unusual or "Mandela Effect" about it.
    Possibly, apart from me saying that the radio was blue, to which I got the reply "It's always been red".

He couldve just changed the color while you were gone

Possibly, apart from me saying that the radio was blue, to which I got the reply "It's always been red".
    Perhaps that they forgot that at one time, it was blue ?

The people often forget the trivial things of the life.

If it had been me, I would have changed the color back to blue and if you said anything, I'd say it was always blue.

The name of the Mandela effect is based on people believing Nelson Mandela died in the 80's, but while I was growing up "Free Nelson Mandela" was a pretty much omni-present campaign for the left wing all though the 80's and 90's. Anyone paying any attention to world events can't possibly have believed he was dead. It makes me suspect the whole effect is based on people just not paying attention...

I once heard a story about a guy who, every so often while his wife was out of the house, would take one of the doors off and swap the hinges and door handle round so it opened from the other side

Originally Posted by Chevy66 View Post (Source)
    The name of the Mandela effect is based on people believing Nelson Mandela died in the 80's, but while I was growing up "Free Nelson Mandela" was a pretty much omni-present campaign for the left wing all though the 80's and 90's. Anyone paying any attention to world events can't possibly have believed he was dead. It makes me suspect the whole effect is based on people just not paying attention...
    At the same time, I could argue that you can't comprehend a reality where Mandela died in the 1980's because you've always been in the same reality.

Obviously proving it is... Difficult.

Take an ego death's worth of schrooms then talk about your take on reality. Combined with Jiu Jitsu training you will be happy in all aspects of your life.

Go VEGAN. Plant based for happiness.

Great thread op. Just remember the detractors were there when smoking, slavery and foxhunting were all shunned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123