Thread: JPOG DLC: Cut Dinosaurs Edition

JPOG DLC: Cut Dinosaurs Edition

Your Feature Request / Idea
    Alright, so I see that people wanted a JPOG theme DLC for Jurassic World Evolution and I don't blame them, I also like to see some dinosaurs make it into this game. But as there's not much going on about the Cut Dinosaur content from that game, I thought I made a DLC dedicated to them for Jurassic World Evolution:

-Alioramus (Gives some more variety in the Medium Carnivore section)

-Iguanodon (A Herbivore that a lot of us can agree on)

-Ornithomimus (Small Herbivore that actually give the family tree its name, but that isn't the reason why I put it here. It's for variety)

-Panoplosaurus (I would imagine that this will be another "Annoying" Nodosaur Dinosaur with how much species it can tolerate, but with this being focused around cut Dinosaurs, I had to put i here)

-Tenontosaurus (Seems like there's going to be a lot of Ornithopoda after this, but what can I do?)

-Thescelosaurus (We do need more Small Dinosaurs along with Ornithomimus)

-Wuerhosaurus (The only Stegosaur on this list)

-Yanchuanosaurus (A interesting Metriacanthosauridae that might make a good edition)

That's all the Dinosaurs that will probably make a good Dinosaur DLC. Of course I did leave out some names mainly because they're already in the base game. I wouldn't be surprised if, at least, 1 of these Dinosaurs make it into another (Probably already planned) DLC. I hope you like the Idea of a DLC more focused around a DLC that we do want, but with Cut Dinosaurs instead

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    This has already been posted before, please join the discussion and rate the thread there: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...esis-Dino-Pack

Thanks.