Thread: FIRST PERSON VIEW DRIVING JEEPS

FIRST PERSON VIEW DRIVING JEEPS

What if we could drive the jeeps in first person?

^Yes to this so much!

Don't know about you, but when I drive I get my phone on a selfie stick and tape the whole lot to the back of the car then watch from my laptop in the drivers seat. Isn't that what everyone does?

I don't see the point unless it can be done from inside the Jeep. Like what you see in GTA games or others. I found the first person views for things like the viewing gallery to be rather useless.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    I don't see the point unless it can be done from inside the Jeep. Like what you see in GTA games or others. I found the first person views for things like the viewing gallery to be rather useless.
    Agreed with the jeeps but I really do appreciate the FPS on viewing gallery and tower – At least it lets us know the perspective of the guests – which area is visible. Also, the zooming feature is carefully thought out - it is so nice!

On the other hand, if there ever gonna be a Ford Explorer, it better be an internal FPS! It is a MUST!!! Please…

Note:- By the way, I’ve asked this question before – With the exception of the Gyrosphere, they seem to have difficulties with internal FPS. I can live with it but I wonder why? The models are so detailed and everything, is there something to do with the lightning system?

didnt want to make a new thread for this similar idea but it would be cool to have a cockpit view of the helicopter. When I mean driver seat view / cockpit view I mean from inside the vehicle. I am really bummed out that the added views for the Viewing gallery, viewing tower and monorail and they are outside of the buildings and vehicle! Like what is even the point? The gyrosphere has an interior view so why not the others?

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    I don't see the point unless it can be done from inside the Jeep.
    3rd person view is useful for backing up though, that is both "rapidly" and "away from the super predator," usually.

aka. The view we have gives a peripheral awareness which is useful around dinosaurs imo. So +1 on 1st person, option .. but option only please because I definitely don't want to be leaving my rifle back at base.