Thread: FIRST PERSON VIEW DRIVING JEEPS

FIRST PERSON VIEW DRIVING JEEPS

What if we could drive the jeeps in first person?

^Yes to this so much!

Don't know about you, but when I drive I get my phone on a selfie stick and tape the whole lot to the back of the car then watch from my laptop in the drivers seat. Isn't that what everyone does?

I don't see the point unless it can be done from inside the Jeep. Like what you see in GTA games or others. I found the first person views for things like the viewing gallery to be rather useless.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    I don't see the point unless it can be done from inside the Jeep. Like what you see in GTA games or others. I found the first person views for things like the viewing gallery to be rather useless.
    Agreed with the jeeps but I really do appreciate the FPS on viewing gallery and tower – At least it lets us know the perspective of the guests – which area is visible. Also, the zooming feature is carefully thought out - it is so nice!

On the other hand, if there ever gonna be a Ford Explorer, it better be an internal FPS! It is a MUST!!! Please…

Note:- By the way, I’ve asked this question before – With the exception of the Gyrosphere, they seem to have difficulties with internal FPS. I can live with it but I wonder why? The models are so detailed and everything, is there something to do with the lightning system?