Page 2 of 316 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Thargoid and Fer-de-Lance

Getting a bit crowded in here now... Think I'll finish up my pint and slope off to watch the highlights of Elite league football in my ship-cabin. It's the Galactic Superbowl on later tonight isn't it? Looks like I might end up losing some sleep...

Hey, does this place show the Goliath Bank Zero-G Ultra-Ball Premier Championship (Consolidated) ? I've got a bet or two on...

Sorry guys, I am hoping to install a holoscreen for sport nights, but it depends how popular this place is as to whether I can afford it. For now you're all going to have to talk to each other.

Another one for the library:

Fomalhaut 451

I'll take on all comers at the 4D pool table. I'm the meanest and the fastest, and anyone who told you that they let the wookie win is a big fat liar!

Originally Posted by Dr Wookie View Post (Source)
    I'll take on all comers at the 4D pool table. I'm the meanest and the fastest, and anyone who told you that they let the wookie win is a big fat liar!
    Wookie people have died waiting for you to calculate the vectors and relative velocities for your next shot. They let you win because the sight of you bent over your papers and slide-rule for sometimes days on end drives them to drink. Which, ultimately, is why I let you in here.

Your present opponent is currently trading in the Alnilam system - I'm to let him know if you look as though you're heading to the table any time soon.

Originally Posted by Garthyre View Post (Source)
    Another one for the library:

Fomalhaut 451
    Oh that one is great. "The Lavian Chronicles" by the same author is very nice too. I just can't remember the name, was it Paula Rosebury? or Rose Bradbeck?

Evenin' folks, I'll have a large pan galactic gargle blaster please; it's been a rough day...

Originally Posted by Garthyre View Post (Source)
    Before I can serve you a pan-galactic gargle blaster, I need to see proof of age (35+). Also you need to be single under Barnard's Star licensing laws. It's one of the things you say goodbye to when you get married.

You look about 14. Have a lemonade.
    Actually I'm here for the 20 crates of Altairian Brandy order, I heard I can make a bundle at the Imperial Palace. It's this years must have....

Ladies and gentlemen, the Commander name form on the backer webapp is now CLOSED. So if you just had a brilliant name for yourself flash fully-formed into your waking consciousness, well, you're unluckily stuck with the Kit Carson you originally signed up for.

Buy a drink to drown your sorrows and tell Aunty Garthyre all about it.

Originally Posted by Andreas M View Post (Source)
    Oh that one is great. "The Lavian Chronicles" by the same author is very nice too. I just can't remember the name, was it Paula Rosebury? or Rose Bradbeck?
    I have been trying to remember who originally came up with that one. I have a feeling it was @Alien, but I'll check my records.

I've no idea who you're talking about, but here, have a drink on the house.

I vote that this bar " Thargoid & Fer-de-Lance", gets put into the game for real!!!

Originally Posted by Panther12968 View Post (Source)
    I vote that this bar " Thargoid & Fer-de-Lance", gets put into the game for real!!!
    Game ? What Game? Gimme an Ammeretto and Ice, and a bowl of Trumble Bites me dear I'm Watching Stardust on me iRimDroid tablet....

Stardust! Is that the episode with the Orion twins & the Nympho starship captain, a classic.....

Originally Posted by Panther12968 View Post (Source)
    Stardust! Is that the episode with the Orion twins & the Nympho starship captain, a classic.....
    Wasn't what I was thinking of but sounds interesting

Page 2 of 316 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast