Page 3 of 316 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Thargoid and Fer-de-Lance

Originally Posted by Caribou View Post (Source)
    Wasn't what I was thinking of but sounds interesting
    Theres' always that great Imperial gameshow : 'Fed-Hunt'; Drop several Federal Citizens deep within the jungles of a anarchaic planet, armed only with ancient weapons. Then watch them being hunted down, by The Imperial Navys' finest.... Top ratings across the Imperial tv network.....

Originally Posted by Panther12968 View Post (Source)
    Theres' always that great Imperial gameshow : 'Fed-Hunt'; Drop several Federal Citizens deep within the jungles of a anarchaic planet, armed only with ancient weapons. Then watch them being hunted down, by The Imperial Navys' finest.... Top ratings across the Imperial tv network.....
    Or for the reality tv fans in the independent systems, there's always Survivor: Riedquat

O and I forgot to pass over a book : "The life of Raspberry Pi"... yesirthankyouveeerymuch.....

<look around and drops The Lion The Witchspace And The Wardrobe on the book shelf> Hi folks any good tunes on the juke box?

Commander Didfool places a copy of The Mirror of the Stars by Joseph Cobrad MK-III on the shelf and asks for a Lave Martini again.

<strolls in and lays the assassin's tale Strangler in a Strange Land on the bookshelf>
    A Riedquatian ale and a bowl of Reerquian edible moth scratchings, por favor. Where's the jukebox?

a Leesti iced tea and a packet of cloned pork scratchins please barkeep, bit busy in here what?

Originally Posted by jhondidfool View Post (Source)
    Commander Didfool places a copy of The Mirror of the Stars by Joseph Cobrad MK-III on the shelf and asks for a Lave Martini again.
    One Lave Lave martini - with straw.

Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post (Source)
    Hi folks any good tunes on the juke box?
    The best little bar has the coolest juke box.

No Queen (that was done to death on the ks), But we have:

The Platters - The Krait Pretender
    Buddy Holly - Everyday (Elite is getting Closer)
    David Bowie - Starman
    Roy Orbiter - It's Cobra
    ...and many others I'm sure people will remind me about.

Now playing:
    David Bowie - Station to Station
    On next:
    The Alnilams - House of the Rising Sun

One Leestian Evil Juice and a BBQ Trumbleburger, please.
    I salute all intrepid explorers around here once "Where do you think you're going?" by Dire Straits starts playing.
    Oh, and hi Cody .

<waves lazily at Zieman> Still in that maze, eh?

Aye, in the maze of my mind, trying to figure out where I think I'm going...

After Day 1 of the DDF, I need a stiff drink! A glass of your least blinding ultra-brandy please barkeep! Then I'll get back to working out what I'm potting next in the 4D pool. I never can remember if ricocheting off of a ball from last Tuesday is a legal move or not

Originally Posted by Dr Wookie View Post (Source)
    After Day 1 of the DDF, I need a stiff drink!
    Y'all havin' fun in there?

I saw the sign outside, thought I'd come take a look and see. Antarxes, Zebulon Antarxes, at yer service m'lady. Pint of your finest ale and a bowl of something salty with a bit of crunch would go down nicely thanks. Its been a busy day. *(wanders over to a table in the corner by the "Almost-Real-Corporation" fireplace and takes a seat)*

Page 3 of 316 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast