Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We need more medium ships, said no one I know!

Originally Posted by Tarman View Post (Source)
    Did you use a crystal ball to determine that they've been cancelled? Should have used that for lottery tickets instead.
    My crystal ball is as good as the one that tells you they haven't. The difference is...we don't have fleet carriers and FDev have given no indication that they are only delayed so currently my prediction seems more likely.

Originally Posted by Rambojambo View Post (Source)
    My crystal ball is as good as the one that tells you they haven't. The difference is...we don't have fleet carriers and FDev have given no indication that they are only delayed so currently my prediction seems more likely.
    More pessimistic, I'd say; but hey, opinions. Forums are full of them. o7

Originally Posted by Morbad View Post (Source)
    The Eagle/iEagle, Viper III, and Imperial Courier generally are.
    They are quite maneuverable, sure, but also relatively slow unless built extremely light and fitted with enhanced performane thrusters, which negate most of their limited combat capabilities.

If they can't beat medium ships they should at least be fast enough to run from anything stronger, even with a normal combat fitting IMHO.

but I'm relatively content with most small ships just being the cheap option (though this could be more meaningful itself).
    Sure... I'm not missing them too much either. They are fun to fly from time to time and can be pesky to fight for bigger ships but can hardly ever endanger them.

I'd like to see some smalls but tgen FDev basically made them useless. Mere stepping stones.

Originally Posted by RagingxPenguin View Post (Source)
    I'd like to see some smalls but tgen FDev basically made them useless. Mere stepping stones.
    With tasks that benefit from higher hardpoint counts or internal space, it wouldn't really make much sense for the reverse to be true.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234