Thread: JWE Decorations and fun rides

JWE Decorations and fun rides

It would really be awesome if we could add funrides like roller coaster, spin wheel, host carnival or exhibition and even host a BIDDING place for dinosaurs.May be this could make the game really interesting. This will also help to improve guest enjoyment.

There should also be a top dinosaur for a week , as it will be benefited from the day and night cycle.

Considering how limited the space is you wouldn't really want to waste any space on rides.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    Considering how limited the space is you wouldn't really want to waste any space on rides.
    This.
    At this point additional features, especially ones that become integral to park management, are a really bad idea.

Bone Shaker as was seen in Jurassic Park the Game would be neat and a few traditional theme park items to break things up. Just think they should be careful with attractions to keep them centered on the dinos and not make it Planet Coaster with a Jurassic skin on top. I think this is something that may get added down the line after some of the more egregious problems/shortcomings are addressed.

What if they can increase the space of the island

Originally Posted by ayushjain457 View Post (Source)
    What if they can increase the space of the island
    I wish lol

Roller coasters don't belong in a zoo. The focus of the game is the dinosaurs. Decorations for your exhibits are an entirely different matter and are direly needed.

While I agree it's not a priority, saying 'roller coasters don't belong in a zoo is being 40 years behind the times. Even my local zoo in rural europe has a coaster.

The only new rides that should be added to Jurassic World Evolution, are the ones that were shown/planned to be in the park from the movies. These attractions could be built using similar mechanics to the Gyrosphere and Monorail, and they are the Cretaceous Cruise and Jungle Trek.

Originally Posted by Funderbunk View Post (Source)
    While I agree it's not a priority, saying 'roller coasters don't belong in a zoo is being 40 years behind the times. Even my local zoo in rural europe has a coaster.
    To explain why some users are against the idea of adding rollercoasters and spinning teacups to JWE, you have to look back at the original concept of Jurassic World. The concept of the most advanced zoological theme park in the world, incorporating the latest electronic and biological technologies. I'm not talking about rides, everybody has rides. Disney World has rides. So InGen set out to make biological attractions. Living attractions. Attractions so astonishing that they’ll capture the imagination of the entire world.