Shuttle
    Spar
    Tiger
    Tiercel
    Turner Class
    Moray Starboat
    Wyvern Explorer
    Expected for Episode 5 ?

I seems to me very unlikely that anyone who knows the answer to that would reply to you here (and now).

On the other hand, its hard to imagine future updates not including new ships.

Seems likely that they'll keep adding ships, and odds are they'll include some of the names on that list. I doubt we'll ever see all of them though.

Also the Turner Class is already in the game as a megaship

Originally Posted by Wyldwiisel View Post (Source)
    Skeet Cruiser
    They might have to rename this one.

Imperial Trader
    Based on FD's internal names for ships that sometimes appear in patch notes, it is likely that this one is superseded by the Imperial Clipper.

Many ships especially the Thargoids went in a new direction in ED. Still previous ones can generate new ideas.

I'd like to see
    Imperial Explorer
    Imperial Trader
    Wyvern Explorer
    Turner Class <-- This one first

Boa
    Constrictor
    Falcon
    Gecko
    Griffin
    Gyr
    Harrier
    Harrisfighter
    Hawk
    Imperial Explorer
    Imperial Trader
    Kestral
    Lanner
    Lanner Mk2
    Lifter
    Lion
    Mantis
    Merlin
    Osprey
    Osprey x
    Panther Clipper
    Puma
    Saker 3
    Skeet Cruiser
    Shuttle
    Spar
    Tiger
    Tiercel
    Turner Class
    Moray Starboat
    Wyvern Explorer
    Expected for Episode 5 ?
    Probably. Frontier seem to believe new ships are adequate replacement for variation and depth of gameplay. By the end of the life cycle of this game there will be 500 ships and I'll still be occasionally doing a res site in my fdl before getting bored.

I'd like to see things like the Lifter with a supercruise only module used for in system transit, could liven things up and would make sense for short hops and basic transit.

You probably wouldn't want to fly one though ..
    Unless we get a better command and control architecture and the ability to dock small (non SLF) ships anyway. Might be nice for recon from a base ship or ferrying cargo to smaller stations or something

Originally Posted by JesusRocks1988 View Post (Source)
    Based on FD's internal names for ships that sometimes appear in patch notes, it is likely that this one is superseded by the Imperial Clipper.
    There's a similar situation with the Imperial Explorer, the Imperial Cutter is the Imperial Explorer in everything but name.

We need SRV variants not more ships

Originally Posted by JohnRoberts View Post (Source)
    I seems to me very unlikely that anyone who knows the answer to that would reply to you here (and now).

On the other hand, its hard to imagine future updates not including new ships.
    cmdr thrust would know!

Originally Posted by Rambojambo View Post (Source)
    Probably. Frontier seem to believe new ships are adequate replacement for variation and depth of gameplay. By the end of the life cycle of this game there will be 500 ships and I'll still be occasionally doing a res site in my fdl before getting bored.
    In defence of additional ships, the game has enough design space through a combination of verisimilitude, headroom on large landing pads and gameplay gaps to fill out easy past 100 ships without simply doubling up on near-identical ships. And that's not including capital ships, megaships or SLFs.

Some of those ships of old better stay dead, there were some true abominations. Then again if and when they come, they might not quite be what we remember.