Thread: Market supply

Market supply

how often does the market resupply with commodities?

If what I remember from a discussion last night is correct, then it is different for each commodity.

It has been years since I don't trade. But back then the commodities "reset" every time you entered the station instance.

For commodities that are meant to be in stock, it upticks every 10 minutes or so, but it's not a complete restock, and note some states (war, famine, outbreak etc) mean that some commidities become unavailable.

Rare goods have a hard limit that the player can acquire... i.e if you have, say, 40 (if that's the limit for a particular good, it varies) in your hold, no more will spawn (for you) until you lose some of the ones you hold. So for the engineer who needs Hikenke (sp?) Tea, you *must* do multiple runs, or get a buddy to drop some for you.

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    So for the engineer who needs Hikenke (sp?) Tea, you *must* do multiple runs, or get a buddy to drop some for you.
    Did the Fujin Tea run yesterday - was only getting 9T (max 10T) per visit - and as faction was in retreat decided to stop that in the hope of better supply. Stopped the retreat, but a war (that was pending) started, and the supply dropped to 5T So that's gonna be a particularly painful Engineer (Broo) for a while.