Thread: Triassic Dinosaur Expansion

Triassic Dinosaur Expansion

Your Feature Request / Idea
    I think it would be great if this game got a 5 dinosaur expansion from the Triassic Period. Most people seem to forget about them since the majority were small and seemingly unimportant, but seeing as how the Frontier team are cracking at lesser known dinosaurs it would be very cool to have them included. I think they’d be quite interesting considering their more primitive(and potentially more hostile) behavior. What would be more difficult for Dr. Wu than cracking the DNA of an animal 205 million years old?
    Some cool examples:
    Herrerasaurus

Liliensternus

Zupaysaurus

Ingentia [Which would also be awesome since it was found only this year!]

Plateosaurus

Thecodontosaurus

I know theres already the argument we have enough dinosaurs, but I disagree. I think this game to me at its core is about the dinosaurs the most, so I do hope we can get all their eras represented even if it is just a small sampling.

You mean DLC/Update, right? Because expansion means a new game, separately.

This is an awesome idea man!

Of course. No way an entire expansion pack could be based entirely off of Triassic fauna. I just meant as in you know, expanding the game.
    I wouldn’t mind it as a $5 DLC akin to the deluxe edition.

Originally Posted by DinoMaster9000 View Post (Source)
    Of course. No way an entire expansion pack could be based entirely off of Triassic fauna. I just meant as in you know, expanding the game.
    I wouldn’t mind it as a $5 DLC akin to the deluxe edition.
    They could if they added animals that weren't dinosaurs... lots of non-Dinosaurs from the Triassic to choose from.