Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Mining puls wave scanner

Mining puls wave scanner

Greetings everyone.

To be honest i don't know if we have to call it "bug" or other kind of stuff but is not first time i saw something like that.

As you can see i fired a prospector to dark orange asteroid after pulsing and the result is 42% painite is not to be considered interesting ?
    The pulse scanner let us to see wich kind of asteroird is more "lucrative" well ok if we talking about fissure and so on, but 42 % of painite for me is to be consider lucrative enough and at least have to be show in yellow color don't you agree with me ?

Thank you

I think the general consensus in the beta feedback forum is that the colours are determined by the prevalence / presence of the three new "features" an asteroid can have. That is certainly what I found with it as well.

Yep, pulse scanner just tells you which rocks you can use the new tools on. Doesn't tell you which are worth using those tools on. It's pretty much useless. You're better off just randomly prospecting rocks like non-beta and then hope you somehow also get a rock worth using the new tools on. Those 3 extra hardpoints that you're dragging along on the off chance they might be useful...if you're lucky. Save the utility slot for something useful.

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4