Page 2 of 16 First 12346 Last

Thread: The Pomeche Ridge Challenge: a standing SRV time trial in association with the Buckyball Racing Club

Originally Posted by Saool View Post (Source)
    I love creative stuff like this... but is the idea not to drive it? On your demo vid, you spent more time flying that driving.
    LOL (I assume that was in semi-jest!). The technique known as "flyving" is permitted (and quite possibly essential for the Black run).

Can confirm, this is every bit as fun and awesome as it sounds.

Awesome! This looks like fun.

I think.... yes!!! Gotta try this.

Sounds like fun. I definitely will take a run after the Teide event

Originally Posted by SushiCW View Post (Source)
    Can confirm, this is every bit as fun and awesome as it sounds.
    Originally Posted by subhouse07 View Post (Source)
    Awesome! This looks like fun.
    There goes the neighbourhood top spots on the leaderboard.

Originally Posted by Raiko View Post (Source)
    There goes the neighbourhood top spots on the leaderboard.
    I know I'll have the bottom spot covered !

I'm trying it after the weekend. The next step should be 2 cmdrs racing on there and firing is allowed

Originally Posted by Nick Sticks View Post (Source)
    I know I'll have the bottom spot covered !
    Calling Lave Radio's Cmdr Phoenix_dfire! A challenge for you!

Originally Posted by WesULVD View Post (Source)
    I'm trying it after the weekend. The next step should be 2 cmdrs racing on there and firing is allowed
    I can see all sorts of potential for other event types here and am already considering a tag team race league which I'll be posting details of later today probably.

Morning scoreboard update.

Congratulations to Cmdr Darplata94 in "Shadow" who's our first competitor to successfully complete the Red and Black challenges and takes 2nd place in all three categories.

Now added a complete course fly by to the OP for those who want to study the route!

I'm not sure whether to name my SRV "Ridge Racer" or "DNF".

Maybe I'll name it depending on the outcome!

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Now added a complete course fly by to the OP for those who want to study the route!
    So let me guess this right : I see you're using a Mamba so the course can only be run during beta ? What a shame, I uninstalled it because I was lacking SSD space...

Originally Posted by Kerenn View Post (Source)
    So let me guess this right : I see you're using a Mamba so the course can only be run during beta ? What a shame, I uninstalled it because I was lacking SSD space...
    Absolutely not, run in either - the course is the same in both beta and live. I just happened to be in beta when I filmed that.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Absolutely not, run in either - the course is the same in both beta and live. I just happened to be in beta when I filmed that.
    Actually ... is it me or have the surface scatter rocks disappeared in beta at the moment?