Thread: Operation:Tinman - The Overlord Zarek Null's plot to unleash sentient AI (12/15/3304 player event)

Operation:Tinman - The Overlord Zarek Null's plot to unleash sentient AI (12/15/3304 player event)

Attention all Pilots Federation commanders,

On December 15th, 3304, I, Zarek Null, the soon-to-be Overlord of the galaxy, along with my loyal minions, plan to conduct a large-scale flight operation leading to the illegal construction of a sentient artificial intelligence known as SAI-4. Once we succeed, the galaxy will never be the same again.

An overview of my masterful plan can be seen here:

This is an open-mode roleplaying event and all commanders are welcome to participate, either siding with me and forces, or (futilely) attempting to oppose us.

I will release additional details in the coming weeks, as the event date draws closer.

Z0

Here is a summary of what's been posted so far related to the event:

Discovery of mysterious sentient AI audio message at crashed satellite:

Initial teaser announcement:

Initial date announcement:

Supervillian Harry Potter announcement:

Galnet 3305 prediction (event roleplay):

There is still more to come...

Originally Posted by Zarek Null View Post (Source)
    Attention all Pilots Federation commanders,

On December 15th, 3304, I, Zarek Null, the soon-to-be Overlord of the galaxy, along with my loyal minions, plan to conduct a large-scale flight operation leading to the illegal construction of a sentient artificial intelligence known as SAI-4. Once we succeed, the galaxy will never be the same again.

An overview of my masterful plan can be seen here:

This is an open-mode roleplaying event and all commanders are welcome to participate, either siding with me and forces, or (futilely) attempting to oppose us.

I will release additional details in the coming weeks, as the event date draws closer.

Z0
    Start a Squad Zarek, sorely tempted...

Here is the "Minion's Guide", a player's guide for those siding with The Overlord:

Join this discord to side with the "bad guys": https://discord.gg/Zq8gVNw

A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document for the event is available here: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger..._the_openmode/

UPDATE: CMDR Maztek has been replaced by CMDR That 90s Kid as microcontroller transport vessel pilot.