Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: When is Chapter 4 3.3 being released?

Originally Posted by rp198419 View Post (Source)
    I really hope it's not too far away.

Haven't played live since the last beta release. Live is so dull compared with beta, imo.
    +1.0

Originally Posted by henry1491 View Post (Source)
    A more compelling and cogent argument I've yet to read on any subject. I approve this message!

...oh nurse... is it time for my meds yet...?
    Nurse Ratchet is running behind.

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    Dec 18. There's a post about this. One sec and I'll find it...

Ah, here it is.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post7210703
    Stack overflow.

Are we there yet?

Originally Posted by Valorin View Post (Source)
    Are we there yet?
    Not for some time I regret to say.

Didn't we have this discussion once already?

Anyway I had predicted in the last thread that my guess was Dec 18. Reasons:

1. It's the week prior to the Christmas / New Year weeks. Assuming FD may be off those two weeks, you'd want to post the update for Q4 prior to everyone important taking off for the holidays.
    2. Any last-minute bugs can be fixed (or hot-fixed) on the Thursday Dec 20 regular update on by Friday Dec 21 before everyone at FD gets drunk at the parties that are certainly going to happen (you KNOW there'll be a party, right????).
    3. If they're going to be closed during Christmas/New Year weeks and they really want to commit to a Q4 drop, it's going to HAVE to be somewhere in that week starting Dec 17. If they're going to close for the two weeks after, they'd miss that Q4 drop and you all know exactly how much salt that'll generate.

My guess is the week of Dec 17 (and they usually do a HUGE drop like this on a Tuesday).

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    He's makin' a list..... he's checkin' it twice....
    Nothing scary there. No sir. Honest.

7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #52
    No date announced yet! Keep your eyes to the skies (or... the forums. You know what I mean.)

Hope it is on December the 12th, as it happens to be my birthday!

I am guessing around the 12-14th. No way they will be left working on it for Christmas, and later than that seems unlikely

So - the Charity Livestream is on the 17th, so that kinda rules out a few more days as I doubt Ed & co will be ready for a launch stream on that 18th. Week of the 11th is making sense - a week or so to bash the last bugs, and a few days if they need a quick patch - and 3.3 for the streaming - lovely

edit: Unless .. they launch live in the Charity Stream that would be a bold move

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    Dec 18. There's a post about this. One sec and I'll find it...

Ah, here it is.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post7210703
    Dammit. I've been clicking this link now for hours and hours and still have not reached the end...

Originally Posted by energygap View Post (Source)
    Hope it is on December the 12th, as it happens to be my birthday!
    Were you born at 14:59 by any chance?

Originally Posted by Kenneth Mcgrew View Post (Source)
    Were you born at 14:59 by any chance?
    Haha no, 10:32pm.

Originally Posted by energygap View Post (Source)
    Haha no, 10:32pm.

ah yes but you will see in my post earlier;

December 12th at 14:59hrs

how do i know?

well i triangulated the the position of Raxxla by watching the trailer closely
    A commander from Bradford also knows the position of raxxla but wont tell anyone
    Anyone rhymes with gone
    Gone has 4 letters But gone in 60 seconds was a terrible terrible film, (*4:** DD/MM)
    A severe dose of gout is more palatable than Nicolas cages acting
    in fact he has ruined at least 91 movies (clicky here) (14:** DD/MM)
    His forehead has more land mass than Russia
    Russia has 6 letters but that's irrelevant, a peacock told me so in a dream
    Dreams usually happen at night
    night is dark
    dark rhymes with ark
    Noah had an Ark (Apparently)
    His ark was a ship
    Elite has ships
    Ships can be vessels
    Vessels can be blood vessels
    Blood looks red
    Signal red has a ral code of 3001, AKA #a52019
    Type 9 ends in the same number and has a red paint pack (14:*9 DD/MM)
    There are also 2 more Type ships yet only 1 can fit seismic charges which gives us 21,
    but we all know class one Seismic charges should be in the game and FD have it backwards
    21 backwards is 12 or the 12th (14:*9 12th/MM)
    Thargoids starts with TH
    Thargoids is an anagram of Ohrigstad a small town to the north of Lydenburn in the limpopo province, South Africa.
    Settlers arrived in 1845, Thargoids arrived in 3303
    3303-1845 = 1458
    1458 in hexadecimal is 0x5B2 but thats just nonsense
    yet nonsense can be converted to hexadecimal as 6e 6f 6e 73 65 6e 73 65
    Take the number 052 & 666736567365 and look at the numbers.... coincidence... NO

settlers in 1845
    3303-1845 = 1458
    052 & 666736567365

therefore 5 = (14:59 12th/MM)

now just the month
    well if you take todays date and put it in excel and format the cells to number and add on the year 3304 (are you still with me?)
    that equals 46736, this is the Q4 update meaning there are two number 4's (46736 & q4)

so if there are 2, then 2+4=6 & 7-2=5 so if we add the 6 to the front of the other number we get 646736 i didnt like the 7 never have so lets take 2 from it and we get
    646536, well thats just not quite OCD compliant but 646563 is that looks nice

And coincidentally 64 65 63 in hexadecimal is....

DEC

Confirmed

Dec 12th @ 14:59 You heard it here first folks

You will note that the first three numbers of the hexadecimal word DEC are 646 and D is 64, so if we half 646 we get 323
    If we add the D of the 64 we get 387

Now if we take the year (3304) and convert your time to 24H clock as 2232 and subtract it we get 1072

Now if we add on the 387 we get... low and behold 14:59

#Nailed it.

the same analysis helped break open the 911 conspiracies and also the moon landing conspiracy - ITS SCIENCE, you cant argue with that.

ah yes but you will see in my post earlier;

You will note that the first three numbers of the hexadecimal word DEC are 646 and D is 64, so if we half 646 we get 323
    If we add the D of the 64 we get 387

Now if we take the year (3304) and convert your time to 24H clock as 2232 and subtract it we get 1072

Now if we add on the 387 we get... low and behold 14:59

#Nailed it.

the same analysis helped break open the 911 conspiracies and also the moon landing conspiracy - ITS SCIENCE, you cant argue with that.

lol ok but now my head hurts.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast