Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Religious Discrimination

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    Great Wall of Text.

Can you condense this down to 50 words or less so I can determine if I should care?
    He whined loud and long enough that support caved and moved him. Wrong, wrong, wrong...

So, support finally caved to your demands, even though it's against their policy. Are you complaining?

The morale of the story is to continue bugging FD Support. They'll finally just give you what you want.

I might open a ticket demanding that all of my ships be g5 engineered. You know. Because of my religion.

Wat? Seriously, wat?

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    More than likely FDev did move him, so he's happily pootling around again.
    Called it

Now .. it's against my religion to be poor - where's that support link

I'd have been too embarrassed to post this if I were him. The "participation trophy" snowflake generation at its best.

That was one of the most entertaining reads on the forum.

My religion says that refunding people because of religious beliefs is taboo. My religion further states that adherents are entitled to all in-game assets of players that quit the game for relgious reasons.

I look forward to my increase in credits, ships, modules, skins and commander swag post haste. Failure to comply will result in eternal damnation by my God.

Originally Posted by GeoDanger View Post (Source)
    I'd have been too embarrassed to post this if I were him. The "participation trophy" snowflake generation at its best.
    I was somehow embarrassed reading it, like, oh my god, someone of this community, like me, ... embarrassing

What I want to know is how the rev got removed from my ignore list - was it satanophany?

Avaunt I say! Get back to the depths of my ignore list thou fiend!

Originally Posted by RexKraemer View Post (Source)
    I was somehow embarrassed reading it, like, oh my god, someone of this community, like me, ... embarrassing
    Well, he's not really part of the community is he - more like that guy you pass on the way to work with twigs in his hair, shouting about fish-paste in his tambourine...

Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)
    What I want to know is how the rev got removed from my ignore list - was it satanophany?

Avaunt I say! Get back to the depths of my ignore list thou fiend!
    He told support it was against his religion to be blocked on the forums

Ok. My religious belief says I can't have unfilled engineer mats and data slots.
    I'm high priest of the church of Farseer. Plz FD can I haz mats+data nao?!

I regret seeing Support caved to your whining and then you posted it to the forums, presumably to gloat about getting your way

Says a lot about you as a person Cmdr, you've shown us all how not to behave, shame on you

Posting this for all to read only weakened your position by showing the truth.

You are a sad bully that claims to be the victim

His last post got locked because it went off topic..............

......Hey, who do you guys think is gonna win the Premier league?.....

...or for our American friends......the Superbowl??

It's a shame Frontier caved in to this pathetic behaviour.

15. This is the last staff post in this thread. #30
    Closing this discussion before this goes south... fast.

For the record, I have read the CS ticket, here (your post above) and via our customer support portal. There's not a single bit of this "religious discrimination" or the likes thereof on our part, anywhere.

In the future, if you become stuck like that, there's groups out there that might be able to assist you. For example, Fuel Rats or possibly Fuel Corgi's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12