Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Protecting Traders in Adenets (Bounty Hunting with DECALs!)

Protecting Traders in Adenets (Bounty Hunting with DECALs!)

Summary

System: Adenets
    Station: Henslow Market (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 324 Ls from main star, 85.01 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
    Time limit: 6th December 3304 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

The Achilles Corporation has announced plans to replace all robots destroyed as a result of the recent spy robot scandal.

Chairman Gus Weaver of the Sol division of Achilles Corp said:
    We've asked the Adenets Pro-Alliance Bond to organise deliveries of various commodities, which will be used to produce brand new PA912 administration robots and other models. The Adenets Pro-Alliance Bond has also placed a kill order on all ships on its wanted list, to ensure that those delivering commodities can do so safely.
    The initiative begins on the 29th of November 3304 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Henslow Market in the Adenets system. Only bounty vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.

Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.

Be aware that faction-state changes, Thargoid Sensor-related interference and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
    - Bounty Hunting Decals will be awarded based on the tier you finish in as follows:
    • Top 10% : White (Emissive)
    • Top 25% : Gold
    • Top 50% : Silver
    • Top 75% : Bronze
    • Top 100% : Standard (Grey)

- Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
    - Nearest Inerstellar Factors (according to Inara)
    • To be added

- Available RES in system:
    • Will be added as reported in the thread

- Bounties that count towards the goal:
    Adenets Pro-Alliance Bond
    - Bounties that don't count towards the goal:
    All other local factions, to be confirmed

Latest status
    Last updated: 6 December @ 17:00 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 36,682,357,130 credits earned
    Contributors: 4,126
    Reward Tier: 7/8
    Global Reward: None listed
    Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10%: 19,918,080 CR
    Top 25%: 15,934,464 CR
    Top 50%: 11,950,848 CR
    Top 75%: 5,975,424 CR
    Top 100%: 700,000 CR
    CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

So basically guaranteed decals for all parties? This is swell!

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #3
    Greetings Commanders,

Here's a quick peek at the Decal up for grabs for the top 10% of contributors this week:

Derin

Originally Posted by Derin Halil View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

Here's a quick peek at the Decal up for grabs for the top 10% of contributors this week:

Derin
    Yaaay! \o/

***expletive deleted***

That decal would look so good on the front of my Sidey - but with her I have no chance to getting anything except grey, so I'll have to dust off the battle barge again. I just hope the decal is then applicable to any of my ships.

Originally Posted by Ashnak View Post (Source)
    ***expletive deleted***

That decal would look so good on the front of my Sidey - but with her I have no chance to getting anything except grey, so I'll have to dust off the battle barge again. I just hope the decal is then applicable to any of my ships.
    Decals applicable to all your ships

interstellar close by

Vasilyev Vision LP 131-66 Alliance 205 Ls 18.15 Ly

Resource Extraction Sites on Planet 8

Originally Posted by Derin Halil View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

Derin
    I look forward to having the standard version on my Cobra.

Yep im up for this. Thanks FD.

Tier 3

10% - 3.800.000
    25% - 3.040.000
    50% - 2.280.000
    75% - 1.140.000
    100% - 300.000

That went quick. Any rough ideas about any of the boundaries?

The wife took one look at the decal and started laughing.

No idea why......

It's been a while since I did a CG like this (Radio Lave), and I'm not sure how it works this time (having made some money last time), after rocked up at Henslow Market with no idea how to 'go forward'. No sign of hostile ships, except one being attacked just as I was heading in to dock. If I'd deployed weapons then, wouldn't I have got in trouble with the station? Where exactly does one have to go to attack ships that are threatening traders?

Originally Posted by TrollhunterX View Post (Source)
    It's been a while since I did a CG like this (Radio Lave), and I'm not sure how it works this time (having made some money last time), after rocked up at Henslow Market with no idea how to 'go forward'. No sign of hostile ships, except one being attacked just as I was heading in to dock. If I'd deployed weapons then, wouldn't I have got in trouble with the station? Where exactly does one have to go to attack ships that are threatening traders?
    Head to Planet 8 with a combat ship and drop to one of the recourse extraction sites there, and kill any ship that is WANTED. Then go to Henslow Market to deliver the bounty vouchers under the CONTACTS option of the station.

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast