Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Very upset customer

Originally Posted by agentmoo View Post (Source)
    Pics from the 3.3 beta or it didn't happen. Prove to me that I'm blind please.
    As has already been stated, your Notoriety is visible and has been, since it's launch.

While there are is a lot to learn in Elite, and not a lot of it is documented, the best approach is to ask her on the forums or google, youtube etc etc.

Demanding apologies is going to fail in two areas; 1. Demanding apologies is met with stern resistance, and 2. Fdev don't do apologies.

It's a great VR spectacle and indeed, if you are new, there is an experience there waiting for you to develop in the game. Realise, Elite is what 'you' make of it, not what people here tell you do or even the marketting hype. Elite is best experienced on your terms.

A few tips;

Never ever fly your ship unless you can afford to lose it and have enough to rebuy it.
    Never ever fly in open-mode unless you fully understand what that means. (Bring a moisturiser and baby wipes)
    There's a lot, a really lot of lot, to learn. Go easy, it'll all come to make sense, eventually.
    There is no auction house etc etc

asking for proof isn't the same as accusing someone of lying.

Originally Posted by Dommarraa View Post (Source)
    They didnt offend your religion by any chance ?

i think this is the new "CMDR thrust" of 3304

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    I'm confused...
    Don't be. There's stuff to be had.

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    Or Bazmeson?
    Now now - Bazmeson kept his dignity. This is definitely more of a ChaoticFox thread. Maybe OP has found Raxxla as well?

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Now now - Bazmeson kept his dignity. This is definitely more of a ChaoticFox thread. Maybe OP has found Raxxla as well?
    Raxxla causes madness, confirm?

Originally Posted by agentmoo View Post (Source)
    asking for proof isn't the same as accusing someone of lying.
    Wrong - 'Pics or it didn't happen' is very clear Internet speak for 'I don't believe you/you're lying'.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Can I have your stuff?
    It's "haz" goddammit, HAZ! And also "stuffs", not "stuff". Please do try to get it right in future.

OP has been posting since 2015, so is no noob.

His question, in that context, seems an odd post.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Don't be. There's stuff to be had.
    But I'm supposed to be trolling the OP, but the OP doesn't make sense anymore!

It's like following EDs plot, all over again!

12. This is the last staff post in this thread. #42
    Steam Community has their own set of rules. The moderators over there enforce said rules. You should review them, as they specifically do not permit of narcotic/drug references.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...4045-USHJ-3810

Content Rules

Do not post any content on Steam containing the following:

• , inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
    • Any discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the Steam Community including, but not limited to:
      • Cracks
      • Key generators
      • Console emulators

• Cheating, hacking, game exploits
    • Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
    • Posted copyright material such as magazine scans
    • Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
    • Racism, discrimination
    • Abusive language, including swearing
    • Drugs and alcohol
    • Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads

Your second thread that you made in rebuttal to the original warning via the moderator messaging system, was considered a violation of "Openly argue with a moderator". It is also off-topic to the community hub.

It may also be worth your time reading this article about moderation policies on Steam Community: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=143962136

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123