Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 149

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Why snakes? Do you have a problem with designers?

  1. #61
    Ships named after snakes I have no issue with but why did Ford name two of it's most popular (obviously not most popular when 1st named) cars after 'top shelf' magazines?

  2. #62
    Originally Posted by Zed View Post (Source)
    Ships named after snakes I have no issue with but why did Ford name two of it's most popular (obviously not most popular when 1st named) cars after 'top shelf' magazines?
    You must be thinking of the Ford Penthouse. Everyone's favourite RV.

  3. #63
    Originally Posted by SShvets View Post (Source)
    ok, Elite from 1984, but now not 84? or you play in 1984? I'm not! i want a future
    Because it is in the lore. Of course the iconic ships from the other games need to be in ED...... And then also new ones are in there which have been developed in the proceeding years.
    I am not sure why you expect otherwise to be honest. It would be like playing gears of war and not having the option of the lancer or shotgun, or playing doom and there not being a BFG (or shotgun)

  4. #64
    Originally Posted by Dagwit View Post (Source)
    You must be thinking of the Ford Penthouse. Everyone's favourite RV.
    Can't wait for the new 2018 ford razzle

  5. #65
    Originally Posted by Enderby View Post (Source)
    There's defintely a cockatoo about.
    Really. How much can a koala bear?

  6. #66
    Originally Posted by Cmdr Esteban View Post (Source)
    Really. How much can a koala bear?
    It's funny because they're both Australian.

  7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #67
    Originally Posted by zombieapocalypse View Post (Source)
    So which snakes are the Challenger, Cheiftain, Crusader, Beluga, Dolphin, Eagle, Assualt Ship, Drop Ship, Gunship, Hauler, Clipper, Courier, Cutter, Orca, Vulture, Type-10 Defender, Type-6 Transporter, Type-7 Transporter, and Type-9 Heavy named after?
    There's a rubber snake dangling in a compartment on those ships somewhere. I'm sure of it.

  8. #68
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    There's a rubber snake dangling in a compartment on those ships somewhere. I'm sure of it.
    I guess that means we'll just have to walk around and look for th-
    SPACE LEGS CONFIRMED!

  9. #69
    OK. I realized that the reptilian problem comes from an old game. But I thought that there should not be so many snakes. Reptiloid in the head? Perhaps 1-3(as a unique class), but not more.https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArNMjFSYZCvThhhZn3TAarxcvRLO

    It would be a class if there was a wolf and a bear, or a werewolf .... there is no limit to the design, but snakes and two sea creatures - It's stupid

  10. #70
    Originally Posted by SShvets View Post (Source)
    But I thought that there should not be so many snakes. Reptiloid in the head? Perhaps 1-3, but not more.
    Au contraire, I am waiting for yet another snake: the Copperhead from Zarch (or Lander or Virus) and Archimedes ELITE.




  11. #71
    The python is not named after a snake but after "monty python", that is the only thing i know for sure in this game ; )

  12. #72
    I'm waiting for the boa, either version ... which of course was names for a hot pink feather boa, as once worn by Sandro before the advent of the space loach.

  13. #73
    here it is irl
    My favorite snake is the LAKON TYPE 7 TRANSPORTER


    Salt free PvP on Xbox every Wednesday night. Discord HERE



    ….and reading further, Ningaaaaad

  14. #74
    Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post (Source)
    hot pink feather boa
    The feathers you will have to imagine for yourself, but in Archimedes ELITE the Boa was pink indeed:


  15. #75
    Originally Posted by Koen View Post (Source)
    The feathers you will have to imagine for yourself, but in Archimedes ELITE the Boa was pink indeed:
    I remember

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast