Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 71011121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beyond - Chapter Four - Release Date Announcement

Thanks for the positive response, Si

I wasn't trying to derogate anything you said and it seems that you didn't take it that way either.

Originally Posted by Spaceman Si View Post (Source)
    I hear the Witcher III is pretty good, I might give that a go
    It is indeed, really enjoyed that one (and currently RDR2). But who knows, perhaps 3.3 annoys you less then expected Try to think about positive stuff, e.g. I'm really looking forward to the codex (new community driven exploration).

Originally Posted by Spaceman Si View Post (Source)
    2: Marine life apparently inhabiting a vacuum.
    I'm not really sure where you get this idea from, just because some community members dubbed them space jellyfish has no bearing on their origins, marine or otherwise, just their accidental similarity to other known life forms, you may as well criticise other alien life forms for being "brains on trees" because someone calle them Brain Trees because the growths on the end of the branches ressemble brains or trees in vacuum because we dubbed other Bark Cones. Humans are always going to do that, match new things they see with things they already know, we even do it on earth, that's why we have duck billed platypus, it certainly aint a duck!

But whatever, it's sad to see any players leave the game but personally I think the new exploration mechanic is a big step forward, good luck with wherever you end up, maybe you will be back one day, you never know what the future brings.

Has all the content been covered, or will there be more secrets unannounced

Like to see more tech broker stuff, already own EVERYTHING they have to offer...including enzyme missiles.

Great work with the update! can't wait to try it out!

Excellent! Can't wait I'm heading towards Beagle Point and have developed the 1000 yard stare so would be nice to have a small diversion lol

So, if I leave it until around the 17th when the servers have calmed down and the first couple of hot fixs are running.....

Cheers for the heads up folks!

Originally Posted by Jaylem View Post (Source)
    Has all the content been covered, or will there be more secrets unannounced
    Well we know there are more exploration secrets. Frontier even snuck one into the 3.3 trailer, lol.

As for other secret stuff like things for the tech brokers, no idea. I'd guess no, but really we don't know for sure.

By the way, how that free Anaconda skin coming along, that was promised for this December for newsletter subscribers?

Originally Posted by knausis View Post (Source)
    By the way, how that free Anaconda skin coming along, that was promised for this December for newsletter subscribers?
    Yeah, right. All gone rather quiet there. I never got anything on my Special Day, for the two years that was running, so don't hold your breath.

Will we get a free Anaconda paint job for whom signed in to the newsletter, as they've promised?

Originally Posted by Rojo Habe View Post (Source)
    Yeah, right. All gone rather quiet there. I never got anything on my Special Day, for the two years that was running, so don't hold your breath.
    You're not the only one. I don't think either if my accounts ever got that either. Not that I was particularly bothered. I doubt I'd have ended up with anything I'd have used in any case.

@Paige Harvey, when will come the next upgrade with landable planets with atmosphere?

Originally Posted by LaPalma75 View Post (Source)
    @Paige Harvey, when will come the next upgrade with landable planets with atmosphere?
    Rep for unbridled optimism!

Behind the camera, is the tropical and otherwise deserted island you tweeted from wall to wall Pina Coladas?

+1 to that though, yes! Where are you Paige?

Since this seems to be a major overhaul of what we will be able to find on the planets/moons, and even in the systems, I think I am going to put both my commanders in an uninhabited system with only one star for safe keeping till after I manage to do the updates on my slow rural internet connection.

We’re very pleased to announce that Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four will be released on... Tuesday 11 December!
    What time zone??

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 71011121314 LastLast