Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cult Requests Rare Commodities (Rares)

Stupid galaxy map there are 4 places with zlota in the name and of course its the last one it bothers to select...
    was not going to type the station name in lol

Sale price for the easy ones...

If the other station does not bring in more than 19K per ton then... if you do do all three then you might need a bit bigger ship than DBX or drop the DBX shields at the local station....( Im not using a DBX if you read the PS4 thread youll know why...)

Originally Posted by Kietrax View Post (Source)
    One would hope not given it's been included in this CG - paging Limonchello Lizard for the up to date info
    I'm not in game or I would have 'nipped' over and checked to save anyone the trip.
    Did some rares liberation work in DM, but it was a while ago.

Originally Posted by Kietrax View Post (Source)
    One would hope not given it's been included in this CG - paging Limonchello Lizard for the up to date info
    You called?

Just checked in the game. Looks like Dea Motrona has been flipped to Corporate since I last looked. (we did flip it to anarchy not long ago, honest guv)

So no jelly for now. - edit, rare drugs are now universally legal \o/

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    You called?

Just checked in the game. Looks like Dea Motrona has been flipped to Corporate since I last looked. (we did flip it to anarchy not long ago, honest guv)

So no jelly for now.
    Booooooo

Dangerous Global Moderator Flossy's Avatar
    Originally Posted by GraphiteGB View Post (Source)
    I think that figure being in red and bold is not enough... lets try bigger...

Motrona Experience Jelly: Pinzon Dock in Dea Motrona (Outpost S/M pads only, 1,759,042 Ls, 70.38 Ly from Sol) - max allocation 11t

Holly smeg... Is there any White dwarfs near by to make this quicker...
    Pah, that's nothing compared to Hutton Orbital!

edit - oops, my meme is a bit misleading. So I'll put it in a spoiler in the rare case that someone finds it mildly amusing.

so this one is more appropriate

Dangerous Global Moderator Flossy's Avatar
    There IS Motrona Experience Jelly available - I've just bought 7 and going to wait 10 minutes just in case there is more.

[edit]1 more, so a total of 8.

The Onionhead Cobra is back in action.

Originally Posted by Flossy View Post (Source)
    There IS Motrona Experience Jelly available - I've just bought 7 and going to wait 10 minutes just in case there is more.

Every time I've asked FD to make a rare temporarily available, they said no.

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    Every time I've asked FD to make a rare temporarily available, they said no.
    Shhhhhh! They'll hear you and "fix" it!

Originally Posted by Ephraim Stone View Post (Source)
    Shhhhhh! They'll hear you and "fix" it!

Weirdest Fed Corporate system I've ever traded at

Originally Posted by Flossy View Post (Source)

I have just delivered 8T of Motrona Experience Jelly! I will not be doing that again...

CMDR Larzzus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast