Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cult Requests Rare Commodities (Rares)

Anybody even doing this in open?

I was excited to speculate on what this cult plans to do with two different drugs and the jelly...until I read that it's actually "a programmable narcotic...pre-programmed to provide whatever experience the client wishes to hallucinate," and not what I expected.

I am disappointed.

are we space kool-aid deliverers?

Originally Posted by Kietrax View Post (Source)
    Motrona Experience Jelly: Pinzon Dock in Dea Motrona (Outpost, S/M pads only, 1,759,042 Ls, 70.38 Ly from Sol) - max allocation 11t
    I was given 16 tons after becoming allied with the station controlling faction.

Originally Posted by Havvk View Post (Source)
    I did one load to get on the board and because I had never bought Motrona Jelly before.

Originally Posted by Kietrax View Post (Source)

- Prices @ Nusslein-Volhard Settlement
    • Aganippe Rush: 28,135 Cr/unit
    • Motrona Experience Jelly: 15,824 Cr/unit
    • Onion Head: 15,227 Cr/unit
    These numbers were good yesterday, Thursday. Not so much on Friday and early Sat. morning UK time.

* Aganippe Rush 24,647 Cr/Unit
    * Motrona Experience Jelly: 23,514 Cr/unit
    * Onion Head: 16,119 Cr/unit

Anyway, From Zlota, jump over to Kappa Fornacis (giving 16), hop to Aganippe (giving 6, yesterday was 18). Climb into the Python, bounce to Dea Montrona (it's only a half hour flight , giving 16), back to Aganippe, pick-up Cutter, back Zlota to Party.

Twelve hours later, Boom! you're Top Ten Commanders, Baby!!!

Originally Posted by Havvk View Post (Source)
    I am. Also saw a bunch of other commanders

Since FD have gone and made rare narcotics legal (presumably for the duration of this CG), I thought I'd check out the one and only rare good that has eluded me in the 3 1/2 years I've been playing - Wolf Fesh.

Sure enough, Wolf Fesh is for sale in Sanders's Dive, Wolf 1301.

It won't count for the CG, but if there are any other "collectors", come and get it while it's fesh.

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    You called?

Just checked in the game. Looks like Dea Motrona has been flipped to Corporate since I last looked. (we did flip it to anarchy not long ago, honest guv)

So no jelly for now.
    Thanks - will update the first post to indicate this rare is unavailable, and sorry for the spelling mistake!

[EDIT] OK - should have read the rest of the thread first, back to edit the first post I go … Bloody work, keeping me away from the game for 2 whole days ...

Dangerous Global Moderator Flossy's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Morbad View Post (Source)
    I was given 16 tons after becoming allied with the station controlling faction.
    I've just got 16 and still neutral.... however looks like state is None since last tick so that's probably why the allocation is higher.

Resistance has been stiff:

Originally Posted by Flossy View Post (Source)
    I've just got 16 and still neutral.... however looks like state is None since last tick so that's probably why the allocation is higher.
    That must have been it. I forgot all about system state with regard to allocation.

Dangerous Global Moderator Flossy's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Morbad View Post (Source)
    That must have been it. I forgot all about system state with regard to allocation.
    Yep I knew allocations are not influenced by reputation so when you said you had got 16 I realised the state had changed and went back.

Day 4 Progress Tier 4/8 Contributors 687 Time left 3D 17H

So if Ive read the status right for systems currently only one system is on boom, and it takes about 15 mins for a round trip if your falling half a sleep while flying a bit longer for that station... so you could get 64 tons per hour just doing that single station run...
    So Inaras guess is about ~200 tons for healthly 10% placing would be ~3 hours so about 1 hour a day means ill be able to use the Krait phantom build on Tuesday to get to top 10% then...
    Yep the CG will be hit by the Update... thats for sure..
    Edit = Boo there going to exit boom and slow down the CG as they have expansion listed as a change of status may get realy slow on mondays tick over I may have to find some time tonight...

Day 6 Progress: Tier 4/8 Contributors:836 Time left: > 1D 16H
    Well it happened the update came out and the last station ticked over out of boom

Used new ship

but the stations only giving out 8 tons now...

Luckily I was able to put 1,200 tons into this cg before the update happened yesterday.

I only added 14 yesterday. I don't know about this evening as I've got mining to try out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123