Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Game save corrupt

Game save corrupt

Hello there, On various occasions as of late I have encountered problems in my game saving. It has stated once that the saved data is corrupt and I must reinstall the game on my ps4. The second occurrence pertains to the game failing to automatically save and deleting a little of my progress - not loads though. I have reinstalled the game entirely on my ps4, but it has continued to give me a message stating it has failed to save properly and that the data is corrupt. The behaviour seems to fluctuate to be honest. Has anyone else encountered this by any chance whether it be on ps4 or not? As mentioned I am playing on ps4. Thank you very much!

Save corrupt follow up

Just as a follow up to my post made earlier I'm running the most recent 1.5 update. I have autosave turned on for me and have two save files. I have the ability to access the islands. I copied the first save file and created a second save file when I purchased the Dr.Wu dlc. I look forward to hear ing from you.

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #3
    Hi Natefp87,

Could you send us in a ticket via https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php so that we can look into this further for you!

I have been having trouble too

I entered a star system on my way to an objective and the game crashed and my ps4 is saying that the save file is corrupt and I cant even rejoin the game. I join in go to a loading screen but right when I get to my ship the game crashes again. I really hope I dont have to start over I finally got internet back and I'm finally 20 million credits away from an anaconda. I dont want to lose my progress.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Originally Posted by goten010 View Post (Source)
    I entered a star system on my way to an objective and the game crashed and my ps4 is saying that the save file is corrupt and I cant even rejoin the game. I join in go to a loading screen but right when I get to my ship the game crashes again. I really hope I dont have to start over I finally got internet back and I'm finally 20 million credits away from an anaconda. I dont want to lose my progress.
    This is the Jurassic World Evolution Tech Support forum.

Please post in the Elite Dangerous PS4 Bug Reports Forum.

Thanks.