Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Button extension for HOTAS

  1. #1

    Button extension for HOTAS

    Hi guys,

    b-explorer is finally available to pre-order! https://www.black-hog.com/shop/

    There is two options, one for throttles and joysticks, and other for desk mounts (Monstertech and Virpil).




    Regards,
    Jinx.

  2. #2
    Oh . Why are you doing this to me?

    Every single time I think "I have a great setup. I'm happy. I can stop spending my hard-earned on this stuff." Then along comes something new that I really want.

    Don't you want me to be happy??

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by who? View Post (Source)
    Oh . Why are you doing this to me?

    Every single time I think "I have a great setup. I'm happy. I can stop spending my hard-earned on this stuff." Then along comes something new that I really want.

    Don't you want me to be happy??
    Hehehe I had to share it with the community, I have invested so many hours in this device...

    I'm glad you like it!

  4. #4
    I like the looks of this. Would go nicely with my setup. What about drivers for it?

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Straha Yeagar View Post (Source)
    I like the looks of this. Would go nicely with my setup. What about drivers for it?
    Thank you Straha,

    it is recognized as generic gaming device, you don't need to install extra drivers. You have just to map the functions directly in the game. It was already tested with many simulators.

    Regards,
    Jinx.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by jinx_nk View Post (Source)
    Hehehe I had to share it with the community, I have invested so many hours in this device...

    I'm glad you like it!
    Looks good, it's an expensive time of year but I'll pre-order as soon as my December monies come in.

    (Sometimes, I swear; I don't buy controllers to play games, I play games to play with my controllers!)