Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Console Players SRV Surface Crash Fix

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1
    Senior Community Manager Frontier Employee

Console Players SRV Surface Crash Fix

Greetings Commanders,

Just a quick note to let you know that we’ve been working on a fix for a widely-reported issue where the game would crash if multiple Commanders playing on either PS4 or Xbox One were on a planet surface in their SRV. We’re pleased to let you know that the fix will be included as part of the Beyond – Chapter Four update.

This fix will stop the crash, but we will be keeping an eye on the issue, and will be looking to improve performance of SRVs while on surfaces in the future.

Thanks for your patience, and feedback. Your crash and bug reports were absolutely essential in getting this fixed.

Ed

Great news! \o/
    Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Ed, you just made a lot of people (including me) really happy!

Awesome news! I recommend people test this next week by clicking on my signature banner.

Awesome, thanks Ed! DW2 can come.

For every PS4 commander who wants to test that: 11.12., 19:30 UTC, Davs Hope

My PSN ID: Nerix

Originally Posted by Nerix View Post (Source)
    Awesome, thanks Ed! DW2 can come.

For every PS4 commander who wants to test that: 11.12., 19:30 UTC, Davs Hope

My PSN ID: Nerix
    Great idea CMDR o7

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Great news for the Console peeps.

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

Just a quick note to let you know that we’ve been working on a fix for a widely-reported issue where the game would crash if multiple Commanders playing on either PS4 or Xbox One were on a planet surface in their SRV. We’re pleased to let you know that the fix will be included as part of the Beyond – Chapter Four update.

This fix will stop the crash, but we will be keeping an eye on the issue, and will be looking to improve performance of SRVs while on surfaces in the future.

Thanks for your patience, and feedback. Your crash and bug reports were absolutely essential in getting this fixed.

Ed
    Thank you Ed and the team!!
    This is particularly important with DW2 on the *cough* 'Horizon'!

SRV Party time!!! \o/

Dangerous Global Moderator Nicou's Avatar
    Excellent news, thank you!
    For a year now, the commanders on consoles (PS4 mostly) couldn't have that multiplayer experience on the surface.

I'm sharing the news to these communities.
    We'll keep on raising feedback and bugs whenever needed.

Thanks for communicating on that matter!

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

Ed
    And what about nearly as long standing camera angle bug that also grossly affects SRV gameplay on console? Any word on that for the coming update?

Christmas so early

Happy for console players! Sure that was annoying bug for everyone and we all be happy to see backside of it. Hopefully real world testing will confirm this with flying thruster colours.

Awesome, thanks for letting us know, Ed!

Thank you. For some time now I was starting to get the impression that Xbox & PS4 was being given the Mac treatment.

Pfft… consoles, who cares what happens to them? they will never catch up to the superior might of the PC!!!!

{Sigh}….. I miss HALO.....

Double Elite Global Moderator Robert Maynard's Avatar
    Great news, Ed (and The Team)!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast