Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Merry Crimbo'.

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Surely chrimbo isn't until the 11th. Or the 12th if your intertubes aren't very big.

    Aps.

  3. #3
    These are not the paintjobs you're looking for *waves hand*

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Bigmaec View Post (Source)
    These are not the paintjobs you're looking for *waves hand*
    For some reason I own the Cobra paints despite not bothering with Christmas at all.

    Maybe the religion is Cobra.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    For some reason I own the Cobra paints despite not bothering with Christmas at all.

    Maybe the religion is Cobra.
    As if we didn't knew you own ALL cobra paintjobs

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Bigmaec View Post (Source)
    As if we didn't knew you own ALL cobra paintjobs
    Except I actually don't.

    Perhaps most shocking, I own neither wireframe.

  7. #7
    Crimbo... sounds like a Cajun dish, made of milk, cookies, sausage and ocra.

  8. #8
    I should add, that as well as the Cobra pack, which admittedly is the star of the show, you can also get the skins on the Sidewinder & Asp Explorer, as well as the return of the Christmas bobbleheads and string lights.

  9. #9
    Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    closing as a duplicate