Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Player (again!) Cant find missions - help please

Originally Posted by Mo Ronik View Post (Source)
    IF my T6 doesn't cut it for mining (I have it set up for that now but was waiting for the update to be done), I have plans to refit it into an exploration ship. I'll rename it as well but haven't given that much thought. Here is how I'll more than likely outfit it for exploration: https://s.orbis.zone/1618 It has a really good jump range and if you remove the Guardian FSD booster it still has respectable jump range. Being a Lakon ship it has that awesome cockpit view without those bright lights in your face and check out the price on the Coriolis build site. If you almost have enough for the Asp now do an explorer build and see what the final cost will be. Then compare it to the T6X final cost.
    Something in that video makes me feel sick, when watching it - eventually it is the field of view or something, my stomage reacts to the motion in unpleasant ways.

Originally Posted by Lysette View Post (Source)
    Something in that video makes me feel sick, when watching it - eventually it is the field of view or something, my stomage reacts to the motion in unpleasant ways.
    Possibly a combination of the field of view distortions with the speed of the movement, I found it somewhat disturbing but I was only looking at it on a tablet that couldn't show it in full screen so there was a lot of visual confirmation that I wasn't moving.

I just found it out there. If you can get past the motion issue it does show how nice of a cockpit the Lakon ships have. That lower glass is amazing. My T6 has the best view of all my ships and I'm glad I made the call and bought one. Pretty versatile ship as well unless combat is your thing. Those two small hard points might not get you very far.

IF my T6 doesn't cut it for mining (I have it set up for that now but was waiting for the update to be done), I have plans to refit it into an exploration ship. I'll rename it as well but haven't given that much thought. Here is how I'll more than likely outfit it for exploration: https://s.orbis.zone/1618 It has a really good jump range and if you remove the Guardian FSD booster it still has respectable jump range. Being a Lakon ship it has that awesome cockpit view without those bright lights in your face and check out the price on the Coriolis build site. If you almost have enough for the Asp now do an explorer build and see what the final cost will be. Then compare it to the T6X final cost.
    This is great to see. I have fixated on the Asp for awhile as the best "all around" ship, with just enough of the things I want, and the incredible cockpit view. Thrilled to see your ship has that glass view at your feet - that is one thing I want the most for landing. It doesn't have the "over the shoulder view" that Asp has, but it does look really good. I like the idea you will rename it when you repurpose!

Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)
    You sell ships at 90% of the purchase price including any modules left aboard, modules are sold ar 100% of purchase price if sold separately, so the thing to do is remove and sell (or store) all but the essential modules and replace those with the cheapest you can fit to minimise that loss.
    Well heck, this is a non issue for me then.
    If I only need to take a 10% hit to try things - fly around stations in solo to check if the lights me off, I can live with that.
    THanks!

Originally Posted by Desert63 View Post (Source)
    This is great to see. I have fixated on the Asp for awhile as the best "all around" ship, with just enough of the things I want, and the incredible cockpit view. Thrilled to see your ship has that glass view at your feet - that is one thing I want the most for landing. It doesn't have the "over the shoulder view" that Asp has, but it does look really good. I like the idea you will rename it when you repurpose!
    Yeah, I do like the Asp X for sure. It's a ship I'd consider as a mining replacement for my T6 if she becomes an exploration ship. Great number of optional internals and plenty of hard points. And that view!!!

I just found it out there. If you can get past the motion issue it does show how nice of a cockpit the Lakon ships have. That lower glass is amazing. My T6 has the best view of all my ships and I'm glad I made the call and bought one. Pretty versatile ship as well unless combat is your thing. Those two small hard points might not get you very far.
    Yeah, I use my T6 most of the time actually. Now it has 100T cargo, which allows for a good variety of delivery missions at the same time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345