Thread: Stuck in the Middle with You

Stuck in the Middle with You

HI. In solo play, I was approaching a Coriolis station (approx 9 km out) when an NPC ship attacked me. I requested docking clearance and my auto-dock kicked in, but the attack had taken out my thrusters and I went into an unrecoverable spin. I exited and re-entered the game, to find myself at a standstill, 14 km from the station. No thrusters, no frameshift and no wifi either. Short of abandoning the game, which I'm most reluctant to do, I can't really come up with a viable solution. I ake it getting out and pushing is probably not an option......

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Alan S.

Originally Posted by Ryohei56 View Post (Source)
    HI. In solo play, I was approaching a Coriolis station (approx 9 km out) when an NPC ship attacked me. I requested docking clearance and my auto-dock kicked in, but the attack had taken out my thrusters and I went into an unrecoverable spin. I exited and re-entered the game, to find myself at a standstill, 14 km from the station. No thrusters, no frameshift and no wifi either. Short of abandoning the game, which I'm most reluctant to do, I can't really come up with a viable solution. I ake it getting out and pushing is probably not an option......

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Alan S.
    Reboot your ship's systems, this should bring your thrusters back to 1%?

PS why did you post this in the engineering subsection?

Originally Posted by Ethaidan View Post (Source)
    Reboot your ship's systems, this should bring your thrusters back to 1%?

PS why did you post this in the engineering subsection?
    ^^^This. Moved to DD.

Originally Posted by Ryohei56 View Post (Source)

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Alan S.
    Appalling behavior, tutt, tutt...

Originally Posted by Cervantes01 View Post (Source)
    Appalling behavior, tutt, tutt...
    LOL

...and as Commander Ethaidan said, OP. Reboot your ship's systems. It'll do the trick for you

Docking Computers. Killing players since 1984.