Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't know what to do.... :(

Originally Posted by ithinkiam View Post (Source)
    I've been playing nothing but the beta for the last four weeks that now in 'real' I don't know what to do.
    I've been wondering the same thing. I'm in the bubble again, after a long exploration run. I played the beta a bit, but actually haven't been playing lately. (I've been sick with the flu.)

I don't really feel like doing missions and I've got weeks to wait, before Distant Worlds 2 starts.

I've been playing State of Decay and NMS.

Just passing time....

Originally Posted by Stealthie View Post (Source)
    1,200Ly?

That's close enough to pop back for tea and biccies.

On topic, if I'm ever at a loose end i just have a look at the list of permit-locked systems and go and unlock one.
    Beyond that, making credits is always useful with new ships on the way.
    Wouldn't bother mat' gathering 'cos it seems like that's going to be MUCH easier next week.

Also, if you want to go exploring, 1,200Ly from the bubble is a perfect distance to allow you to pop back so you can bung something useful in the extra empty slot you're going to have on Tuesday.
    Exactly. With current jump ranges... Not that I'm complaining.

Ive parked the game as I spent an unsuccessful eve hunting HGE's. I found none. So, BFV for me.

Originally Posted by bootsam View Post (Source)
    Ive parked the game as I spent an unsuccessful eve hunting HGE's. I found none. So, BFV for me.
    I know the feeling. I haven't seen one in the past three weeks (outside of Beta).

Originally Posted by SpocksOddSocks View Post (Source)
    I know the feeling. I haven't seen one in the past three weeks (outside of Beta).
    S'funny, I'm currently flying around in ships that aren't especially good at scooping and I'm constantly tripping over HGEs.
    It' like the game's taunting me for not being prepared to collect mat's, or it's desperate to offer me HGE's before 3.3 goes live.

Gotta love that RNG.

Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post (Source)
    That's actually a good reason to come back
    Yup - I've got my exploration account parked at an asteroid base about 5KLY out (Crescent Nebula) waiting for the update. I bookmarked a couple systems I found on the way out I plan go back and map a bit more thoroughly, then I'll head to Palin, FINALLY upgrade my thrusters properly, and then back to Shinrarta to add some goodies to my ExploraClipper before DW2 gets underway (and kit out my new ExploraDolphin, the "PuddleJumper")

Can't wait till Tuesday

Originally Posted by Tsunamicom View Post (Source)
    Yeah, 1200 LY is like.... 15-20 jumps depending on your ship. At ~1 minute per jump, no problem to get back and start farming mats. Even less if there's a highway star nearby.
    Not in my stock AspX it isn't. More like 30+, plus add the time to fuel scoop and scanning interesting systems on the way. I simply can't skip past all those systems...

Anyway the point of waiting for chpt 4 out here is specifically so I can head back after Tuesday and get the better payouts and first mapped tags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12