Thread: Seismic charge launcher ammo?

Seismic charge launcher ammo?

Can it be synthesized? I'm planning to go out exploring but with the ability to blow up the occasional rock whenever I fancy it. Having limited ammo would be a bit of a bummer. If it can be synthesized, what is needed? So I can start farming it.

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. A quick Google search wouldn't satisfy my curiosity so here I am.

I didn't play the Beta what was the synthesis receipe for Seismic Charges? and Sub-Surface Displacement missiles?

Also how much stock ammo do you get for each in Class 2 size?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cmdr Ultra View Post (Source)
    I didn't play the Beta what was the synthesis receipe for Seismic Charges? and Sub-Surface Displacement missiles?

Also how much stock ammo do you get for each in Class 2 size?

Thanks
    Hmm, should have asked last Sunday. Beta be closed!
    You'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out.

Ammo was rather limited, but I'm hoping FD listened to the feedback and upped it, or significantly reduced the synthesis cost.

Last I checked it was 49 sub surface missiles, and 17~ seismic charges.

Just checked my screenshots. One of my Class 2 Seismic charges is showing 73 charges

Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Just checked my screenshots. One of my Class 2 Seismic charges is showing 73 charges
    Hmm, maybe I was remembering from the 1st mining beta.
    I don't think I did much mining the following weeks.

Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Well I hope the Missiles are similar cause I have my heart set on filling a T9 with it's limited hardpoints.

Can they be engineered? Lightweight specifically.

Originally Posted by iBR0WNY View Post (Source)
    Can they be engineered? Lightweight specifically.
    Two days... well, less now