Page 8 of 11 First 4678910 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Conflict Zones are empty

+ this is a well known bug qa stated in several threads it is reported and under infestigation. Did QA not know that what they write in other Bug reports since Beta?

+1 to dead empty conflict zones.

FD, when will you fix the empty combat zones?

IP Protocol
    IPv4

Date & Time of Occurrence
    all of the time

Frequency
    10+

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type
    all of the ships

Commander Name
    all CMDRs

Description
    Well known issue, it really interferes with fun. Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce
    Go to a CZ and count the re-logs needed for ships to spawn. Good luck!

Additional files?

And please as well remove the "feature" of everybody turning red all of a sudden for no apparent reason.

I've not seen that one, turning red normally means a ship on your side has been hit by you. If purple a wing member has hit them

That's well known. Turning every NPC red in CZ without shooting friendlies has repeatedly happened to several CMDRs of my player group for some days now as well.

What is going on with this game?

They make something really nice like new mining is, but then you start to notice things like HGE spawning has some serious problems, NPC's still occupying assigned landing pads for years, CZones getting more bugs than ever, game servers can't handle happy players playing in large numbers... why there always must be so many issues?

I've also seen a single "friendly" randomly turn from green to red in a CZ. This was while I was travelling and not firing. Odd that the others remained green and the friendly that turned red didn't attack me. I left the CZ before anything else got weird.

They only fix credit exploits. Game breaking bugs are not that important.

If empty, I relog most of the time once is enough.

Originally Posted by ebbrell View Post (Source)
    If empty, I relog most of the time once is enough.
    Worked the first time, but next time I had to bail and come back, zone was empty and relog did not work.

I have something interesting to add, similar to what CMDR MottiKhan has written: Again in a CZ everything went red. But as most of them didn't attack me I decided to stay to see what's going to happen. The ships of the faction I was fighting for kept being friendly, and I kept shooting the ships indictated under the left cockpit holograph as belonging to the hostile faction. The CZ was won regularly later on. So if one is not getting irritated being surrounded by reds only, it will be fine.

13. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #118
    Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know that we've introduced a server-side fix that should now allow Conflict Zones to properly populate. If you still encounter the issue, please let us know here!

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks Will [up]
    I'll go give them a try in an hour or two.

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know that we've introduced a server-side fix that should now allow Conflict Zones to properly populate. If you still encounter the issue, please let us know here!

Thank you for your patience.
    Could you post this over on the new CGs please?

I think a few folk are wary of getting involved in combat CGs.