Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: New Horizons images from its flyby of Ultima Thule

  1. #31

  2. #32
    Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post (Source)
    Looks like a ring dougnut squished onto a round doughnut

    Nice images. Aparently they have one that will be around 35m per pixel but they haven't downloaded it yet (could take months).

  3. #33
    Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post (Source)
    Excellent ! We see much clearer now. And the best remains to come.

  4. #34
    Originally Posted by Thargon View Post (Source)
    Looks like a ring dougnut squished onto a round doughnut

    Nice images. Aparently they have one that will be around 35m per pixel but they haven't downloaded it yet (could take months).
    The probe will still make many kilometers during this time.


  5. #35
    I retract my previous statement about this looking like a peanut. It's very clearly two chocolate covered raisins stuck together. Why astronomy needs to be so appetizing

  6. #36
    Originally Posted by Caramel Clown View Post (Source)
    I retract my previous statement about this looking like a peanut. It's very clearly two chocolate covered raisins stuck together. Why astronomy needs to be so appetizing
    Now I want to buy a package.


  7. #37

  8. #38
    Originally Posted by Thargon View Post (Source)
    It's not a snowman or donut shape so it seems

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-47187733
    It's the PancakeMan!

  9. #39
    Originally Posted by Thargon View Post (Source)
    It's not a snowman or donut shape so it seems

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-47187733
    Everything is flat in the universe, even the earth.


Page 3 of 3 First 123