View Entry Info: Discconecting and then completed mission dissapearing

Category:
PC/MAC Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Discconecting and then completed mission dissapearing

Discconecting and then completed mission dissapearing

IP Protocol
    IPv4

Date & Time of Occurrence
    12/25/18 7am cst

Frequency
    10+

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Viper 4

Commander Name
    Pulguita

Description
    Get mission in Asellus Primus to get rid of pirate in Eranin. . From mission menu to taking off and FSD to Eranin, many disconnections. Once in Eranin I destroy target, get bounty message. Start FSD, and it disconnects. When I come back, mission gone, bounty gone, I am still in Eranin.

Steps to Reproduce
    random

Additional files?

Similar problem encountered. Completed missions dissappear.

Just logged back in game after a few hours. Gor message from the person that issues the mission saying it was completed and reward was waiting for me at Foster Research Lab in Asellus Primus. I was there anyways... no reward... no bounty.

I've lost 3 missions in this way today: they simply disappear along with all rewards upon completion. What's interesting is that in one case I even received a "Mission Completed" message, yet the mission was soon gone from my transactions. I didn't encounter any disconnects though. This is extremely disappointing as I was pushing myself to play more in order to get the credits I needed to outfit the new ship before I can fly it. I guess this won't be happening today :(

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Greetings Commanders!

Thank you for the report, I have sent the data over to HQ for further investigation.

Fly Safe o7

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    Hi all,

Just to clarify this on the thread, this transpired to be down to temporary server turbulence, which has since been addressed.