Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Jurassic World Evolution Crashes on Start up

Jurassic World Evolution Crashes on Start up

Jurassic World Evolution Crashes on Start up every time i try to launch the game. I already tried to verify the integrity of game files through steam but its not helping pls any suggestions will help!!!

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Moved to Tech Support.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    Hi, does your computer have software called Sonic Studio or Audio Wizard? If uninstalled this software not solving the problem, please get in touch with the support team at https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php and we can have a further look for you.

So what you are saying is to uninstall sonic studio and the game will work?

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Hey Lazy92,

Yep Sonic Studio has been known to cause issues with Jurassic World Evolution so I would advise disabling this and trying the game again, please let us know how you get on.

Thanks a lot guys you were right. As soon as uninstalled sonic studio the game worked. Thnx a lot!!!

I am having the same issues, however I do not have a thing called Sonic Audio installed on my laptop. Laptop is powerful enough to run the game so my specs are not an issue. This is the only game I seem to be having issues with.

Originally Posted by mark_anthony View Post (Source)
    I am having the same issues, however I do not have a thing called Sonic Audio installed on my laptop. Laptop is powerful enough to run the game so my specs are not an issue. This is the only game I seem to be having issues with.
    You should probably be creating your own thread in that case, your problem isn't related to the OP's.

Bug?

Mein Junior hat ein Problem. Das Bild ist wie eingefroren. Der Dino sollte betäubt werden, plötzlich war der Kopf vom Dino weg und nichts ist mehr zu machen. Keine Aktionen möglich das Spiel hängt. Leider kann man keinen Screenshot einfügen, was kann er tun bzw wo kann ich es melden? Thx für die Hilfe oder Ideen - Jessi

10. This is the last staff post in this thread. #10
    Hi mark_anthony,

I am so sorry to know that you have been experiencing these issues. Please submit a ticket with us so that we can investigate this for you.

You can do so here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php

When you contact us, please ensure that you attatch the latest version of your dxdiag. In case you are unsure of how to obtain this please refer to the following:

Click the "Start" menu

Type/Search for "dxdiag" and open it.

In the new window, click on the button labelled "Save all information"

A "Save As.." dialogue box appears. Choose a handy destination and click "Save".

Once saved, please attach the file to this ticket so we can take a look and advise you further.

Thanks (: