Page 110 of 173 First 106108109110111112114 Last
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2583

Thread: If I wanted a 'radio-tuning' game I would have rather bought an old radio.

Originally Posted by Burke View Post (Source)
    But its not. Its obnoxious. Worse than that its been forced on us with an accept it or leave mentality. You will never replace ADS exploration with FSS exploration. Its just wont happen.
    It already happened, you just dont like it. And the more you repeat yourself while others are trying to have a discussion, the less I care about you and your complaining.

Originally Posted by Ian Skippy View Post (Source)
    It already happened
    Nope. Its like when an actor takes over a role and they say in regard to the previous actor, you can take his place but you can never replace him. I dont need to go over it again cause its been explained to you already, even on the previous page the reasons why.

And i mean, i have to hope that this was actually a mistake by FD and despite the gloating of trolls, that they actually do care about the part of the community they have cut off with this and that there is still hope for some changes. I know you dont care, but thats why my posts arnt really addressed to you, its just when odd false statements turn up they need to be challenged. Like the 75 systems bit.

And i mean, i have to hope that this was actually a mistake by FD and despite the gloating of trolls, that they actually do care about the part of the community they have cut off with this and that there is still hope for some changes. I know you dont care, but thats why my posts arnt really addressed to you, its just when odd false statements turn up they need to be challenged. Like the 75 systems bit.
    75 systems bit?

If the gameplay surrounding exploration is engaging that absolutely doesn't matter. Ö
    Ideally we would get both. Enjoyable gameplay loops for finding interesting, but more common, things inside systems and enjoyable gameplay loops for finding interesting systems (and/or systems with rarer things inside).
    The very rare things are already there - see codex - more varied things like that, maybe more common, would be nice.

What players consider interesting is, obviously, very varied and subjective. More options would, in my opinion, be nice to have.

Sidenote: even having the frequency spectrum of the FSS displayed after the D-scanner honk on the left side of the HUD (where the system info is) would be a huge improvement in my opinion - it could look similar to "equalizer display" used in mining.

Originally Posted by CMDR Zadian Lichtfrost View Post (Source)
    Sidenote: even having the frequency spectrum of the FSS displayed after the D-scanner honk on the left side of the HUD (where the system info is) would be a huge improvement in my opinion - it could look similar to "equalizer display" used in mining.
    This was one of the most requested features during beta, and I dont think anyone disagreed or opposed it. Its the kind of UI change that isn't unthinkable to happen.

Iím holding out for a compromise on this from FD.

There is a certain kind of person thats very good at sucking up and very good at pushing their agenda and shouting everybody else down. When enough of them get together they can influence games. The results are often disaterous, just look at fallout 76. Im starting to wonder if there is not something similar happening with this game. In the long run everybody who isnt part of that group gets driven away. Is this really what we all want?

There is a certain kind of person thats very good at sucking up and very good at pushing their agenda and shouting everybody else down. When enough of them get together they can influence games. The results are often disaterous, just look at fallout 76. Im starting to wonder if there is not something similar happening with this game. In the long run everybody who isnt part of that group gets driven away. Is this really what we all want?
    So now FD redesign of exploration is a conspiracy by a group trying to kill the game, where's me tinfoil hat.

Originally Posted by Wolf Starslayer View Post (Source)
    So now FD redesign of exploration is a conspiracy by a group trying to kill the game, where's me tinfoil hat.
    ah so you are saying im wrong and these people dont exist? I didnt say kill the game either, at least not on purpose.

ah so you are saying im wrong and these people dont exist?
    The design came from FD, you are laughably paranoid.

There is a certain kind of person thats very good at sucking up
    Otherwise known as people with a different opinion. Oh cruel world!

and very good at pushing their agenda and shouting everybody else down.
    I think you lost the right to be this silly about 150 posts ago.

It's official guys, preferring FSS over ADS and not wanting the latter to return makes you part of a cabal now.

Edit: So... Is there like a secret handshake or something?

I think you lost the right to be this silly about 150 posts ago.
    Did i touch a nerve?

Originally Posted by da_wae View Post (Source)
    It's official guys, preferring FSS over ADS and not wanting the latter to return makes you part of a cabal now.

Edit: So... Is there like a secret handshake or something?
    Actually it was described to me as a clique that surrounds this game. I see the ususal suspects are arriving to comment btw.

Well, I enjoy these ideas to be honest. We now have people loving WW2 era Germany, mods secretly conspiring against him, people secretly buying copies of this game to boost the stats and now this. Its hard to pick a favourite conspiracy, they are all instant classics.