Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Abrasion Blaster Exploit

Abrasion Blaster Exploit

FDev.. I hope your going to sort out/balance all those who have been exploiting this bug since the update. This has to be one of the biggest exploits ever with over 1.2billion/hr possible and people have been doing it weeks!! This needs fixing, deep core mining needs to be disabled untill the fix and credits adjusted accordingly.

Originally Posted by Y2K View Post (Source)
    FDev.. I hope your going to sort out/balance all those who have been exploiting this bug since the update.
    Not gonna happen, but there is always hope
    Besides, it isn't all that bad...

If i found a way to exploit the system map information without using the FSS i wonder if fdev would be so lenient with me.

Originally Posted by Y2K View Post (Source)
    FDev.. I hope your going to sort out/balance all those who have been exploiting this bug since the update. This has to be one of the biggest exploits ever with over 1.2billion/hr possible and people have been doing it weeks!! This needs fixing, deep core mining needs to be disabled untill the fix and credits adjusted accordingly.
    Well, all it has saved these people is time.

I get it, and there are definitely people out there exploiting it to the max now, but it really isn't affecting anyone but themselves.

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    Please create a ticket directly to our customer support team which will relay the issue to our QA & Engineering team to deal with: https://support.frontier.co.uk/open.php?topic=37 - thanks.