Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Lockups since update cost my a rebuy and lots of flying last night

Lockups since update cost my a rebuy and lots of flying last night

I have experienced short and sometimes long lockups in while playing the game since the update. I can hear stuff in the back ground but screen is stuck. sometimes it comes back after 5 to 30 seconds but many times I have to control alt del out. Last night It happened right after I launched in station by the time i had shut down program and restarted it I was in detention at a re-buy screen some 300 ly away. I was kind of sad. I am now a little afraid to play as i don't trust what will happen if the game stops or bugs out. Guess I got lucky all the times before. Is there a way that if this happens I can exit before being blown up ?

Thanks Jim

It always comes back for me, and when it does the games hasn't progressed at all. I'd advise not killing the program, just wait. Odds are control came back while you were trying to task-kill and you ended up being killed for loitering.

^^^^^^^^^^ wot metatheurgist says ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

... plus: If you raise a "lost my stuff" ticket on the support website then they will reimburse you for losses caused by bugs. (N.B. raise a support ticket, not "report a bug")

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Hey CMDR,

Sorry to see this happened!

If you open a support ticket then this is something the support team can look into for you! Link is in my signature.

Fly Safe, CMDR.

Originally Posted by Polyot View Post (Source)
    Hey CMDR,

Sorry to see this happened!

If you open a support ticket then this is something the support team can look into for you! Link is in my signature.

Fly Safe, CMDR.
    These lockups are a pretty common occurrence for many players since the update, could you confirm the bug-fixers are aware of it?

Yep I had same thing happen to me whilst in combat game froze up on me. Went to toilet came back ship destroyed. Expensive on a fully modded cutter not happy.