Page 6 of 6 First 2456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Crashes to desktop every time i try to load my save

55 hours now for me... And still nothing new... Game is still crashing...

Raise a support ticket about this.
    Be polite, and they'll probably move your ship to a nearby system.

Nothing for me to.
    Very annoying.

But 55 hours... It is a shame !

so I got home from work and tried elite....the launcher was broken. pressed start and nothing happened. so I uninstalled the launcher and reinstalled it. I logged into the game no problem. im still in the bhagutsuk system. Give it a try. hope it works for u guys.Theres info in how to do it on the support F.A.Q. sight for those like me who need help in these things :)

ticket closed.

Originally Posted by piy View Post (Source)
    so I got home from work and tried elite....the launcher was broken. pressed start and nothing happened. so I uninstalled the launcher and reinstalled it. I logged into the game no problem. im still in the bhagutsuk system. Give it a try. hope it works for u guys.Theres info in how to do it on the support F.A.Q. sight for those like me who need help in these things :)

ticket closed.
    Thank a lot Cmdr Piy. It is working for me to.
    I have uninstall and install back again the game (I'm on steam) and now it is working.

Originally Posted by piy View Post (Source)
    so I got home from work and tried elite....the launcher was broken.

ticket closed.
    Hi.

My launcher seems ok. Should I try to re-install it? How can I do that?

Actually i have already re-install all the game...

Hi.

I just try to log and it works. I have been moved to a close station in the same system. I didn't do anything else: I think the Admin did something to unlock the situation.

Good luck for all other players locked like I was.

Maybe admins are trying to solve the issues before the event of the evening (which begins at 9 pm).

Good luck all.

M.

Can varify I can once again enter Elite Dangerous Horizons while beeing docked on the megaship I was not moved so seems to work again

Though just to make sure I lanched to a new location beofre quiting

Originally Posted by Cmdr Ivo Janssen View Post (Source)
    Can varify I can once again enter Elite Dangerous Horizons while beeing docked on the megaship I was not moved so seems to work again

Though just to make sure I lanched to a new location beofre quiting
    Yup, same for me. Game succeeded to load now, I was docked to the saviour ship. Managed to launch, jumped to another system (got interdicted by a thargoid) and logged out. Still don't know if some space engineer did something or not about my ship, but I'm now able to kick some alien slimy again :P