Page 2 of 6 First 1234 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Crashes to desktop every time i try to load my save

Just tried logging in. I am in exactly the same location as OP. Same bug. Obvious different account. Ship is Type8.

Hopefully frontier get to the bottom of this one.

Exactly the same problem for myself.

Same problem for me, Docked at rescueship and game crashes while I loading into the game in Solo/Open/PG.
    (ticket sent)

This is a serious issue that generate a lot of work for support - An announcement about this issue would be great so people planning to go on DW2 (or other events) know to stay away from megaships.

Cheers
    DZ

Originally Posted by danubezoe View Post (Source)
    Same problem for me, Docked at rescueship and game crashes while I loading into the game in Solo/Open/PG.
    (ticket sent)

This is a serious issue that generate a lot of work for support - An announcement about this issue would be great so people planning to go on DW2 (or other events) know to stay away from megaships.

Cheers
    DZ
    I was just going to say, I hope no-one who is having this issue is planning on going on the DW2 expedition... it's been 36 hours, nothing's happened and we've got the usual wall of silence from FD...

I'm in the same boat - or on the same megaship :p

Sent a support ticket in yesterday but guess they are snowed under. Why they can't just release all ships docked at that thing I don't know. I just hope I'm free by the time DW2 launches or I won't be at all happy.

Joining the club and submitting a ticket next.

Not very happy at all.

Dangerous Global Moderator Nicou's Avatar
    Same issue here, I reported more than a dozen of player stuck here.
    Corrupted save on PS4, can't login on Xbox One and PC.
    They have contacted the support.

Gardner Hub rescue ship as well

Same here.........

Exactly the same for me on Xbox. Cmdr WokkaSprinks

Iím docked on VP25 The Saviour

Same here. Docked at an Aegis Megaship. Can't load any game mode but CQC.

Originally Posted by QA-Tom View Post (Source)
    Hi Commanders,

Thanks for your reports. I will examine your commander accounts internally, and conduct some more testing around this.

Stay safe,
    QA-Tom
    Hey FDev it's been more than 24 hours since I have been able to login. No contact on any support ticket, tweet, FB post, forum post, or anything. Can we get an update? Some of us casual can't dedicate playing this game 24/7 so you're really eating into our playtime. Looking forward for the next update on this issue.

o7

Same station, same crash. What a nice thargoid experience.)

Are we gonna get a fix/ship move on the weekend or are we screwed for an entire weekend of game time? Bugs like this are unacceptable in a live build of the game, and are a major source of embarrassment. Your game is super broken right now.

Have not been able to enter any game modes except cqc for 12+ hours. CTD when entering solo, private, open game modes. Last docked at a rescue ship and have submitted a support ticket to have my ship moved.