Thread: Site B DLC

Site B DLC

Your Feature Request / Idea
    how it would go:this would add 2 new fallen kingdom character Maisie and mills
    2 new area unlocks sorna north and Pena south
    unlock Pena south when 4 staring Pena
    unlock sorna north when 4 staring sorna
    when you unlock Pena South your contacted by Wu to come to the southern part of Pena to meet a associate
    when you travel to Pena south you arrive to a military complex with a few pens
    4 missions 3/4 of them i selling dinosaurs
    all this time mills states that these dinosaurs are being taken to a reserve
    the last mission tough is the kicker mills will contact you saying that there bringing a indoraptor over which can't be contained and you have to keep it under control after 4 minutes you will be able to kill with a acu unit by this dlcs new gun that can kill dinosaurs.
    the other 3 missions and making new African dinosaurs and then selling them
    Afrovenator
    Nigersaurus
    Ouranosaurus
    after finish pena south you will be contacted by Maisie saying that you have done a terrible thing and explains what actually happen to these dinosaurs and tells you to come to sorna north
    after arriving to sorna north you will have to do 4 missions
    the first 2 learning how to maintain a ecosystem by making european dinosaurus
    europasaurus
    hypsilophodon
    zalmoxes
    megalosaurus
    the other 2 are rescuing the dealing with the injured and hurt dinosaurs and setting them into a new ecosystem
    after this the sanctuary island from fallen kingdom will be unlocked
    how the island works:the mode is similar to sandbox with the same settings but dinosaurs in this mode can breed and feed on grass and trees making a sustaining ecosystem. also hatchery's finish instantly so its easier to replace dinosaurs

So the first mission is to kill a Indoraptor? What's the difference between killing it and selling it? I doubt we'll be able to kill any animals... Kind of contradicts the fact of having a zoo. And would also be totally unnecessary.

And how do you propose breeding will work? How will the dinosaurs breed? Would there be any animations of them. Will there be baby dinosaurs? Juveniles? Because that would take years to make... They would have to make what, 112 new dinosaurs models from scratch, and if they have growing stages in between each age group it would be around 336 new models...

No offence but these missions seem so irrelevant, compared to the years we would have to wait for it, to actually be able to happen.

I thought this was a request for a proper Site B like the one from JPOG. MarcWP makes a good point it would seem like a lot of work and I don't see why we have to kill dinosaurs in this game its pointless.

Originally Posted by JTPorach View Post (Source)
    Your Feature Request / Idea
    how it would go:this would add 2 new fallen kingdom character Maisie and mills
    2 new area unlocks sorna north and Pena south
    unlock Pena south when 4 staring Pena
    unlock sorna north when 4 staring sorna
    when you unlock Pena South your contacted by Wu to come to the southern part of Pena to meet a associate
    when you travel to Pena south you arrive to a military complex with a few pens
    4 missions 3/4 of them i selling dinosaurs
    all this time mills states that these dinosaurs are being taken to a reserve
    the last mission tough is the kicker mills will contact you saying that there bringing a indoraptor over which can't be contained and you have to keep it under control after 4 minutes you will be able to kill with a acu unit by this dlcs new gun that can kill dinosaurs.
    the other 3 missions and making new African dinosaurs and then selling them
    Afrovenator
    Nigersaurus
    Ouranosaurus
    after finish pena south you will be contacted by Maisie saying that you have done a terrible thing and explains what actually happen to these dinosaurs and tells you to come to sorna north
    after arriving to sorna north you will have to do 4 missions
    the first 2 learning how to maintain a ecosystem by making european dinosaurus
    europasaurus
    hypsilophodon
    zalmoxes
    megalosaurus
    the other 2 are rescuing the dealing with the injured and hurt dinosaurs and setting them into a new ecosystem
    after this the sanctuary island from fallen kingdom will be unlocked
    how the island works:the mode is similar to sandbox with the same settings but dinosaurs in this mode can breed and feed on grass and trees making a sustaining ecosystem. also hatchery's finish instantly so its easier to replace dinosaurs
    Yes! Yes! I agree with all these things!

If they were to make a Site B map I feel that it would be much easier to have a huge map that has wild dinos wander onto the map from the outer forests. The point being that you can catch and contain whatever wanders into your park or sell them for to rebuild facilities. Maybe introducing new dinos creates competition and forces other species out meaning that you have to choose carefully what you release into the park. There would be no need to make new models for baby dinos and along with more severe weather you have to also deal with keeping dinos out of your guest areas, maybe have a new super large fence and JP movie gate.