Page 1 of 19 1235 Last

Thread: Let's see your DW2 photography!

Let's see your DW2 photography!

I'm sure there will be many screenshots taken, video recorded, streams shared, and more. Let's see some of your interesting pictures from the journey!

Here's a few of mine so far:

Meetups at Brooke's Point over the weekend:

DW-3302 Visitor's POI beacon:

And away we go!

All of mine are:
    A) at home
    B) posted in the Discord photos thread

I have images from each major location along the way (not of every jump, that would just be silly)

This npc laughed at me and that also reflects my experience shortly after the mass start:

Originally Posted by BDelacroix View Post (Source)
    B) posted in the Discord photos thread
    I'm having a really hard time getting myself to use discord at all. So many threads/channels, and it's an on-going fire hose. I just can't keep up.

These are some of mine from Launch day.

Hope you guys like them.

Pallaeni Meeting Point - Expedition Launch Point.

Distant Worlds 1 Tourist Beacon. Minutes before launch.

Meeting at POI #01 (Fine Ring Sector JH-V C2-4)

Taking in The View near the tourist beacon with fellow explorers. (HR 6164)

Twins

CMDR Ainur

Originally Posted by Orvidius View Post (Source)
    I'm having a really hard time getting myself to use discord at all. So many threads/channels, and it's an on-going fire hose. I just can't keep up.
    My secret is I don't try. I look up every so often and see if I can help if I see a question. So many channels. Can't keep up on all of them unless there is a way to monitor more than one and I don't know about it, which is possible.

I don't have as much as I'd like. I was being leisurely yesterday after the mad house in Pallaeni.

Had to kick back and relax here for a bit.

Nothing cramped about the Python. And that leather..... Not the elephant butt leather they used in the Anaconda....

Posted this elsewhere, but... DW2 launch, blissfully unknowing about the server troubles 60 seconds ahead in time:

Here was my Day 1!

Taking off en masse for the Tourist Beacon:

Big Purple Donut!

First ELW of the Trip!

Class-A Sunset Over an ELW

An Undiscovered ELW

Safe and Sound on the View

A successful landing on Labirinto for myself and Cmdrs Turnip and Ri'Saad. No idea how Ri'Saad managed to land an Anaconda down there.

Not the best view, but my first untagged ELW of the trip had a landable moon, so I had to get a picture from it:

Originally Posted by Orvidius View Post (Source)
    Yeah, I'm struggling with that too.

The initial jump out:

Enjoying The View with good company:

Page 1 of 19 1235 Last