Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Dinosaur breeding

Dinosaur breeding

Breeding please. Please Frontier, add breeding to the game. It may take a while but there are many who would pay for this DLC. Not to mention that this would only be implemented for the normal species, because hybrids are sterile. Please Frontier, in jwe there are female dinosaurs, but there could be males for Sandbox mode where the life finds a way. Dr. Malcom warned that life cannot be restrained, it frees up, that is to create only female dinosaurs is not safe for long, some scientist can implement amphibious DNA in the dinosaurs again, would be a challenge. Moreover, reproduction could also be added in the challenge mode, because dealing with the population uncontrolled would be amazing!

Frontier said that they will not be adding breeding to the game.

Originally Posted by tinywolf View Post (Source)
    Frontier said that they will not be adding breeding to the game.
    I know, but if a lot of people ask who knows, they don't change their minds? I mean, just like aquatic and flying dinosaurs, I know many who want to breeding in the game, so anything can happen, we just have to wait

FRONTIER!!!!
    I know the tradition in Jwe are female dinosaurs but I understand... but in the JP franchise there are male dinosaurs and breeding. As Jwe has elements of the JP franchise I believe that this idea can be valid for next year, perhaps end of 2020. Would you consider that, please?

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    While we appreciate that breeding may be on the top of some players wishlists, there are no current plans to add this type of feature into Jurassic World Evolution.

Originally Posted by Steggs View Post (Source)
    While we appreciate that breeding may be on the top of some players wishlists, there are no current plans to add this type of feature into Jurassic World Evolution.
    Obviously.

Originally Posted by Steggs View Post (Source)
    Anyway, thank you very much for the attention Steggs!