Thread: When is Anarchy really Anarchy?

When is Anarchy really Anarchy?

So I was visiting Deciat to start engineering on a recently reset account, and of course I was missing some mats gathered from killing NPC cargo carriers.

No problem I said - I'll pop over to a res zone in a nearby Anarchy system kill some miners and scoop up their guts and get back to grindin up some FSD goodness.

BUT NO.

10 Nearby systems listed both by security AND by gov type as Anarchy have ships listed as clean or wanted (not lawless) - so no mat farming.

The whole thing is weird, because ships were listed as lawless in Robigo where I had come from a few hours earlier.

What gives ? - or more appropriately - What doesn't give?

Originally Posted by Commander Danicus View Post (Source)
    So I was visiting Deciat to start engineering on a recently reset account, and of course I was missing some mats gathered from killing NPC cargo carriers.

No problem I said - I'll pop over to a res zone in a nearby Anarchy system kill some miners and scoop up their guts and get back to grindin up some FSD goodness.

BUT NO.

10 Nearby systems listed both by security AND by gov type as Anarchy have ships listed as clean or wanted (not lawless) - so no mat farming.

The whole thing is weird, because ships were listed as lawless in Robigo where I had come from a few hours earlier.

What gives ? - or more appropriately - What doesn't give?
    Are you sure you were still in the Anarchy jurisdiction within the system at the time? Just because a system is Anarchy Security *and* Government doesn't mean there isn't any pockets of lawful space within it, where assets are controlled by other factions.

Can you give examples of systems you tried?

Man - I'm at work - I wish I could. I used the galaxy map filer for those two traits (yellow dots etc.), all of the systems listed within about 40 ly of Deciat that popped yellow (and I think the sec state is orangey red) still had the conditions I described.